Money Lottery 12/15/10

Zephyr

Since we got a rollover last time, I'll go ahead and list the numbers already in the running so everyone doesn't have to reenter them.
Go ahead and post your new numbers here.

Abar -9

Aleron -52

Celestialsonorities -47

Fionadredd -77

Kageyasu -22

Xaris -16

Zandaris -27

---------------------------------
Current amount is...
Aion0021.jpg

---------------------------------

Be sure to get any Alts you want entered also (just be sure to list their name with the number)

Last edited:
I kinda fell down on the job for the drawing for end of the month. Seemed like a lot of people were busy with the holidays. I'll start it back after the first so that everyone has plenty of time to get their posts in. I'll be sure to add your number to the ones already in the running.

When I first had the idea, I thought that it would be the easiest to add players Alts to the list. My thought process... There is a maximum of 90 players in the legion and if every player entered each go around, we could have a winner each drawing (basically). At the time I was very new to the legion and didn't know that most of the members of the legion were Alts or had been away for a long time. I still think it's a pretty decent plan and sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. I just thought it would help everyone of us check the forum and see if any Events were going on and also help us all out with the ingame money (Although, since 2.1, it's not as bad as it was).

I'm just ready to see someone get to spend all that money! :) lol

Last edited:
With the lottery still going on it may not be a bad idea to have everyone's alts in on it. So here are my alts that are with the legion:
Xaris - 16
Xeimon - 32
Xarakter - 64
Xolos - 80

Since we've run December already, I assume these are for January? Here are my alts that are with the Legion:
Eliron - 92
Elerona - 73
Akkando - 12
Alcaeus - 65

My main with prior numbers and January's number:
Aleron - 52, 82, 14 (Jan)

Here are my numbers:
22, 25, 99 (Jan)

I have alts...but they're all low level, and not in the legion yet. Those don't count right?

Back