Monthly Lottery...

Zephyr

Hello everyone!
We are going to have a drawing at the end of the month (Nov 30th) for some Kinah! This is something we all can use, so everyone can and should participate! Only thing you have to do is write a reply to this post to enter. :) Doesn't get much better than that. Here is an outline of the rules:

• Any member can donate to the amount if you choose to, but you are not required. You can whisper me ingame or write an ingame mail with the amount attached if you want to donate.
  • Each member of The Elect can post one reply to this with your character name and a number from 1-100 to enter.
  • On the day of Nov. 30th, I will use the /roll command once within Aion to generate a random number, and post a screenshot of the winning number.
  • If there is a matching number posted in the thread, that is the winner.
  • In the case of multiple winning numbers, the pot gets divided evenly among the winning numbers.
  • If there is no winner for this month, the pot gets rolled over into the following drawings amount.
  • After a winner(s) has been decided, I will in-game mail the winner the winnings.

I think that should cover everything, if I left any detail out or you want to comment feel free to reply.

AND... Here is our starting amount for the first drawing...
phpWtfNdmAM.jpg

(And just in time for Thanksgiving! :))

phpIZx4MGAM.jpg

Guess no one got it this go around.

I'll leave it up to committee on when we should draw a new number.
Suggestions welcomed.

I got some very good and helpful feedback and I think we'll try making the money lottery a bi-monthly event.
Drawings will be on the 15th & last day of every month.

Everyone will be able to add a new number in addition to the first number picked when we have a 'roll over' to help us get a winner.
I recently learned that you can add a command line modifier to the </roll> command to alter the max number picked. So, we can make it a roll from 1-5 or 1-57,000.
What do you think about lowering the max number to the highest number picked (77 so far for Andrew's pick), which would make the roll 1-77? It would make a winner more attainable I think.

Chuck

Last edited:
I would say keep it at 100 because when we have a roll over there will be that many more numbers and it is unlikely to roll over too many times :).

Back