Movie game

C

Criostoir

I was check out the creation digital website, and I saw that they had a little game going on over there. I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I figured I'd bring it over here. Hope that's ok BlazeQ.

To quote blaze from his website:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Rules:
* One persons starts with a quote from a movie. Others try to guess what movie that quote is from. Whoever gets it right goes next.

* If nobody gets it within a couple days, then the person who said the quote says another one.

* When someone takes a guess, if they are sure they are right, they can post the next one right then. Otherwise they can wait until the person who said the quote tells them they got it. If they are wrong a mod wil delete the quote they posted.

We will keep it all in one thread (I wonder how big it will get? :^)

Ok, I'll start with an easy one.

No, it's not like that at all, he's my brother.

close enough, Return of the Jedi

your turn CCGR
wink.gif

Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Airplane

Ok, time for something more difficult...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Say, you remind me of a man.
What man?
The man with the power.
What power?
The power of Hoo Doo.
Who do?
You do?
Do what?
Remind me of a man.
What man...

That's a (mis) quote of the song the Goblin king sings about the kidnapped baby in Labyrinth...

Eon

Actually I think I recognize that quote from an old Carry Grant movie from like the 30's, don't remember the name of the movie though.

nope Eon, the Labrinth thing might be close, but it's not the quote.

...and MeanMrMustard, you're on the right track.

Here's a hint to go with what Mustard said.

One of the co-stars once sailed on the good ship lollipop. (she's a teenager in this movie though)

Too difficult I guess. ;)

The movies is, "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer" Very funny film that's worth seeing if you ever get a chance.

Anyway, I'll give a different quote...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Criostoir @ Jan. 31 2003,6:50)]I was check out the creation digital website, and I saw that they had a little game going on over there.  I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I figured I'd bring it over here.  Hope that's ok BlazeQ.
No Problem
smile.gif

I'm not sure what the quote above is though...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Criostoir @ Feb. 02 2003,8:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
Well, I thought that would be an easy one. I'll give a hint. How about another quote from the same movie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!

Back