multiplayer games on android

You might find a few recommendations in this thread.

If you discover any other solid multiplayer Android games, let me know as I'd love to try some with my wife.

I've tried Star Legends and used to play it often (I liked that sci-fi feel :)). It's made by the same company who made Arcane Legends. In Star Legends I was in a Christian guild called "Saintz of Christ" which is ran by a Christian rapper named MYNISTA. I'm not sure if he plays Arcane Legends though.

I've tried Star Legends and used to play it often (I liked that sci-fi feel :)). It's made by the same company who made Arcane Legends. In Star Legends I was in a Christian guild called "Saintz of Christ" which is ran by a Christian rapper named MYNISTA. I'm not sure if he plays Arcane Legends though.

Sounds fun, ill have to give it a try.

I'll probably skip any mobile MMOs as I'm already playing GW2, but some of the games listed in the link Captain_Tea posted above look interesting!

I'm slowly getting back into GW2 as I wasn't initially impressed with the game. Only recently I finally got a level 80 toon (ranger). Even right now, the game hasn't lived up to the hype, imo.

Ruzzle.

Would post more, but I need to get back to playing Ruzzle.

Arcane Legends is very well done. My rogue is almost max level and I log in every night from bed, if only to grab my daily chests.

Arcade Legends actually looks like it might be fun, but I'm not a fan of virtual directional pads. I'm a sucker for a solid co-op action RPG, but I feel like I'd be thinking, "This is okay, but I wish I could play this with a gamepad" the whole time. :(

EDIT: Now if the Legends games work with any of the Android microconsoles slated for release in 2013 (OUYA, GameStick, Shield, etc.), that would probably be a great fit!

Last edited:
Arcade Legends actually looks like it might be fun, but I'm not a fan of virtual directional pads. I'm a sucker for a solid co-op action RPG, but I feel like I'd be thinking, "This is okay, but I wish I could play this with a gamepad" the whole time. :(

EDIT: Now if the Legends games work with any of the Android microconsoles slated for release in 2013 (OUYA, GameStick, Shield, etc.), that would probably be a great fit!

I found a blutooth gamepad I want to try. http://www.gamestop.com/android/accessories/tablet-wireless-bluetooth-controller/97838

Last edited:
I'll give Arcane Legends a shot on my tablet. I'll download it later today and provide a name later as well.

You can play Arcane Legends cross platform on the PC in Google Chrome. Its available free in the Chrome Web Store. You can pick up right where you left off on your tablet on your PC :).

Back