Rush
Stryper
Styx
Ted Nugent
Tesla
Van Halen
Weird Al Yankovic
ZZ Top

(That's just what I currently have one my PC.)

yes...Agreed...Queen rocks.

I used to love Bohemian Rhapsody but it gets used and abused now.
Bicycle Race is cool, Stone Cold Crazy, Killer Queen, My Best Friend, Under Pressure (David Bowie also is awesome.),I have We are The Champions w/ Robbie Williams (whom I also think is good), ANother One Rides The Bus (oh wait No, that's Weird AL...hehe.), Another one bites the dust(I was in High School when That was new....)

Also, I don't like rap very much either, but some of the rappers are talented and I respect that. (they make more money than I do :)) And everyone has a right o like different things. (ps...I really do not appreciate Country, but if others do...that's cool, that's their choice.(see no need to call it names:)))

I enjoy to music ranging from Frank Sinatra (he was cool) to Elvis (he was real cool) to Queen (doh) to Metallica (they rock...moreso in the beginning with things like Ride The Lightning) to Phillips, Craig, & Dean(they put me on a spiritual high) to DC Talk (because I am a Jesus Freak) to Pillar (Again...They ROCK)

Queen reallly? Wow I like their sound but because of their real life decisions that flow into their music I cannot get myslef to listen to them anymore.

Thrawn you rule cannot have enough Christianrock.net references here!! And I dont like Rap but there are a few Rappers I do like. T Bone and KJ Five Two and anytime Trevor from TFK raps lol. If you like rap Checkout Christianhiphop.net :p.

Ooh, that sounds like fun.

Yeah, I can't remember where I first heard about it, but I've been listening to it for a while.
Aww, man, now it's gonna bug the heck out of me trying to remember...

What I meant was that all of their good stuff was on Volume One, and that for some reason they put Bohemian Rhapsody on Volume Two with some of their good, but not great stuff. Love BR, it's just not on that CD.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
DC Talk, Supernatural
Love that one!

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
A random Veggie Tales CD (in case my son is in the car)
In case your SON is in the car? I have some Veggie stuff on my iPod! We were talking about Veggie Tales in Sunday School yesterday; every single person had at least one song they loved!

TFK is very Good live!! AS is Hawk Nelson, Kutless, FM Static, Falling Up, and Run Kid Run. I dont get to go to concerts very often but I am usually at ANY TFK concert!!

I was gonna get the Water Buffalo Song, but for some reason I was having trouble downloading them and it wouldn't finish downloading. So I got my second favorite one instead.

Audio Adrenaline covered the Hairbrush Song as well. Flippin' hilarious.

When I get a fancy cell that allows ringtones, I think I'm going to cut the Water Buffalo song so that when my phone rings, everyone will hear "Everybody has a water buffaloOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Back