My Mother....

Kid4Christ

Hey guys. I don't post here very much but I going to start trying too now that I'm back in school again. I just wanted to say how much I love being with you guys on GW. I love talking to Halonic LOL. Halonics the man. I also love the rest of you guys too. This Guild really means alot too me. Too the point

I love my mother very much and I have a great relationship with her. She has been going to the doctors lately and she has been coming up with these bad problems. My mother has developed carpel tunnel. She is a reading teacher and she rights alot. She is very upset about the whole thing. My Mother isn't born again but she will be (I have plans ^_^) so she handles it of the flesh instead of the spirit. I just need alot of prayer for her. She means so much to me. She is also and artist and she cant do anything with her hands right now. But prayer is needed. I know God will previel. God loves to be the super hero. He comes right in the nick of time. Please PRAY! I'm too and God will have his WAY!

I would just also like to post about myself so I can get to know you guys better too.

My Name is Justin and I'm a 3rd year college student. Im 20 years old and I love my Youth Group. I have such a heart for younger people I can't contain it. I'm a Youth Leader at my Church and Im the drummer of the worhsip team.
I going for a 2 year Theology Degree and Im taking a 4 year degree in Welding Fabrication engineering.

THANKS guys I LOVE THIS GUILD!

Praying for relief for her from the carpal tunnel. Praying for the Holy Spirit to prepare her heart for the words of testimony that you will share with her. Praying for her salvation. Doing it now.

I will be praying for God's will to be done in your mother's life. So that she may find relief physically and spiritually.

Thanks guys. She is on pain medication. I will let you know when I get back from the shore this Sunday how she is doing.

praying man, my grandma and step-dad both had carpul tunnel, they both had to had surgery, but my dads hands were so messed up that they have to be "frozen" in place in a few years. but dont worry that was out of ignorance and that we took a long time to do anything about it. I'm sure your mom will just have some minor surgery and be ok.
but still praying, keep us updated

my mom has carpal tunnel - she does all kinds of bead work, making bracletes and such with seed beads......and for so many years she used to do counted cross-stitch stuff...i guess after time it all caught up to her - much like all this gaming will probably catch up to us in the future!

anyways, when it gets really bad for her she has medication but she also does hot and cold compresses on it as well.....seems to help get her comfortable.

Update:

The Doctor cought it very early and she is doing fine. Eventually she will have surgey. She is upstairs right now with her cast on sueing. She isnt in pain at all. The Doctor gave her meds.

YAY! she should be alright then! very happy to hear that. YAYAYAY! i will continue to pray for her, tell us when she goes into surgery, i will pray then too

She is also and artist and she cant do anything with her hands right now.
As an artist, I can only imagine how frustrating and emotionally painful that must be. An artist doesn't just like to create; it's a deep-seated need. Being unable to do so feels like a part of you is missing or caged.

I'll be praying for your mom, both for physical relief and for her spiritual well-being. God can use this to bring her to Him.

Back