My Promise as an Admin

Phix

Well, I have been noticing that in the late night times now that there usually isnt an admin present, and when there is it is usually me. And I have noticed that at night recently there has been a dramatic increase in people who come to cause problems, and just are either hacking or there to start drama.

My promise is to be the admin people know me as, one that doesn't take garbage, and one that some call "mean" when I get down to business. I'm sick of the server being full of a bunch of people who are there to cause problems.

Problems such as:
1) Profanity/Slurs
2) Rudeness
3) Cheating

And many others, I believe it is okay for me to kick/ban people who are just increasingly rude(ie sarcasm, and just blatant flaming). I will do my best to be the patrolling admin at night when I have the chance, most nights I am free after 10-11ish after work. But I will be doing my best to really tighten up on what is happening late at night when there arent many admins present.

I hope you can help me do the same.

My aim= hit phix

Thanks and God Bless,
Sean aka Phix

Last edited:
Yeah myself and phix were discussing this last night and I do agree with what he is saying, we as the admins are gonna have to start a zero tolerance policy to stop the constant swearing, name calling, and hacking since it has been on the increase in the past month or so.

Just be sure to know that if you ever need us try IM, I am almost always on after 10est-1am est so holla if you need me.

I've already implemented the no tolerance [>_<} I try to be patient at times but lately sometimes it gets so bad that I warn slay ban/kick I cannot let them get 2 slays just because they keep doing it it stops then and there as far as I am concerned

Good luck to you and other admins with a "Zero" Tolerance position. I am sure you will make great improvements to the gaming server. While winning a popularity contest with non -ToJ may not occur, I think this is something that is sorely needed.

Gen

I notice other christian servers deal with each thign differently and i get different feels for every server. we may be the more strict, but my parents are bugging me so i coudln't finish this.

Killa_s said:
I've already implemented the no tolerance [>_<} I try to be patient at times but lately sometimes it gets so bad that I warn slay ban/kick I cannot let them get 2 slays just because they keep doing it it stops then and there as far as I am concerned

i skip the slay/slap part, go strait to my favorite thing, llama. I wait about 5 minutes and unllama depending on the sevarity, if they dont leave, then they either want to play, or stay to cause trouble, but then i'm not on much yet, finals.

Back