My spill

ToJ | Dead_Aim

Yes I was in such deep thought in bed I could not sleep and felt this needed to come out before I lost it all and the words slipped from me:

My apologizes for what happend on the server today, Ive been sick the past week, Ive been weak/dizzy/have alergic reactions etc. I get on cs to pass my mind from these things and I was singing, server was full yes but I do it all the time none the less and it has never been a problem until today. I must say though I did stop when asked to stop "mic spamming" and then I did spam the works "they are coming catwalk" later in the game (duh im trying to get help **Please note it didn't work** and all I did was get yelled at further more by Exodus). Thats fine w/e, its in the past if I broke the rules there sorry.

Later that day I joined under my alias of Mic Spammer </3 Exodus b/c of my anger from the early matters of mic spamming which I still feel though were wrong (still justified for the cause in the ending spams). I changed my names after a few rounds to Dead_Aim just b/c the name wasn't as cool as my origninal
cool.gif

On aztec is where I begin my troubles that keep me up these in these wee hours of the night. I feel that I was not the only one having a bad temper. I tried having a convo with you and I said nothing wrong at all (against toj rules). I did not realize I was gagged until I tried to talk to you guys further and apologize for mic spamming earlier. I still cannot figure out what I said wrong that got me gagged, I was trying to justify my actions but I guess I can't do that around here with you guys. I do not think that is right, not one bit. Do you think you are right 100% of the time? (rhetorical) I mean guys I know I have a bad temper and Im not perfect but at least I hear people out no matter what mood their in.

And then Thad calling me a Jerk didn't help much either? If Im just a jerk to you people then gg sorry I ever came around, thats uncalled for and at admin I wouldn't think he would do such a thing but hey ya know we aren't all perfect and I realize that (though I said nothing to him and have nothing or had nothing against him for saying it I do forgive him b/c, hey, its my Christian duty.

After getting on italy I found that my gag was off and that I was talking to you guys once again in one final effort to figure out why I was gagged and to say I didn't really feel it was neccessary only to be told "Your not an admin so you wouldn't know". Hmmmm what a Christian attitude to set for me the person you are trying to prove was wrong?
rock.gif
Brings me back to my point of "Do you think that you are always right" .

Guys, no ones perfect, Im certainly not by ANY, ANY, means and you guys arent either. *GIVEN* But I feel as though you think that b/c your admin your right, the end, game over, your gagged (last part=me). Do you feel this way? (hopefully rhetorical) I dont' think you do but sometimes I wonder if you just don't wanna hear what someone has to say then you just end it there.

"Well micah that isn't true" Well is it? If so they why was I gagged and further more when I asked again/tried to justify why was I shut down with such harsh smart alect comments?

Guys, I don't want you to think Ive snapped like Corpfox b/c I haven't. I wrote this all cool and calm b/c if I didn't it would be much more negative. I have put a lot of time/money/dedication into this to throw it all away. (Please think about this before replying) It took a lot of guts for me to say all this and I dont' want a hasty answer. In fact I want you to, as I am doing, pray about it. I pray for the success of toj and its members well being everynight and I hope it lives on, but if this doesn't go well it will be going on without Dead_Aim.

I hope as they say in Cool Hand Luke we just have "A failure to communicate" but if not I will part for the well being of us all.

Please also note that I did not come here looking for apologies just answers. Correct me if Im wrong but I don't think the mentallity around here is to apologize for what you have done as an admin b/c it was "in just cause/was a just action".

Goodnight,
Godbless,

Dead_Aim

-Thats is all-

DA,
I want to apolgise for callin you a jerk last night. I shouldn't have been mouthing at you like that. I didn't take the higher road like I was supposed to. I just feel the way to talk to some people is inappropriate. Last night, you were being insulting to Exodus. A few nights ago, you were insulting Flashon on IRC. But regardless, I should never have called you a jerk. For that, I am sorry. I could give a million excuses for my behavior, but none of them justify my behavior.

As for the rest of it, I can't answer. I don't know what went on before I got on.

Cory

alright, lemme give you my angle so we can clairfy this miscmmunication =]

*note*
I don't say this to dispute what you have said, but to show you (and anyone else who was there) how easy it is to get two different angles on the same event.

When I came on dust2 almost immediately I was struck with how many people were talking into the mic simaltaneously. The large majority of it was not "they are on the catwalk" but serveral people (most non-toj) were just yelling in the mic or being obnoxious. Because its not fair to tell everyone but Dead_Aim to shut up, I posted an admin_tsay not to spam into the mics. Not once, but 3 times. It continued. Dead Aim to be fair, the catwalk wasn't the only thing you were talking about even after the warnings.

No slayings, No slappings were issued... Just my mic warning after the 3 tsays.

Now mic spamming wasn't the major issue in my opinion.

Once you came back on Aztec, I felt an attitude right away. Whether the sarcasm was there or not, I may be assuming, but when I join T and hear "Great YOU joined my team. Why would you do that" just dripping with sarcasm, you can understand why I switched to CT. Then you proceed to make several comments throughout aztec about how my score sucks etc, and I have no excuse. You say you didn't break the rules. I say you clearly broke them as a TOJ member by insulting and belittiling other players. We'll differ on that opinion.

Lemme clarify something here
smile.gif
I know i'm an average at best CS player. You insulting me about my score several time doesn't really effect me that much except to show me how immature you are. That is why I didn't respond until the very end of Aztec.

I had hoped by the next map things would have cooled down to get back to normal, but as soon as we both spawned CT, I hear the same dripping sarcasm "Great you're on MY team.. THIS should be fun...".

On italy...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Your not an admin so you wouldn't know

Well thats not what was said. What was said was "thats why you're not an admin". That was said in reference to you making a comment about why the gag was inappropriate. If that comment was a bit too harsh, I apologize, but I was referencing you maturity, not saying admins have superhuman intelligence and you were beneath us.

Listen, I understand every admin will make mistakes, and hopefully I'll be listening if you think I did. If not, there are channels for you to go through. Either way, if an admin does the wrong thing, that doesn't justify YOU doing the wrong thing. Get a condump, be as unbiased as possible and give the info to Elite.

Bottom line man, I like you alot. Honestly. And I do enjoy playing with you. Your fire and attitude isn't a bad thing. While some other people may find you hard to deal with, I typically have had no problem with you until last night.

I still believe the majority of this was just miscommunication. It would be a shame for you to leave over something (imho) so trivial.

Hopefully us airing this out will help clear it up. Hit me up on IM if you want to discuss further.

im not sure i should post here but DA i consider u friend so i will post here. i do remember seeing the warning against mic spam and i was wondering what in the world was going on since people on my team barely spoke a word. now i can understand the maturity thing and bout being a admin. ive had to deal with peopel who have attitudes and are being stupid in channels on SC and have banned/kicked many people. and one thing ive learned (steep learning curve) is that showing maturity at all times is way way hard and u just need to take a deep breathe and sometimes swallow pride (i.e. when i was accused of taking bt members to op x(a which is a rotting branch of bt). i swallowed loads of pride then becuase i thought i was trusted copletely and it was a misunderstanding, sad part was i was the one who misundestood. takes alot to say: u were right... i was wrong, but in the end it all works out. now DA i aint taking ur side nor am i taking exodus'. though i do hope u will stay and play on TOJ cuz i really cant play much elsewhere since my ping is to high
tounge.gif
 and i enjoy playing with u. and btw exodus i again apologize for rejoining terrorist after u moved me, i thougt it was a glitch and didt pay attention to the little msgs. i really dont pay much attention since my mind is focused on guns and bombs  
wink.gif

First off I thank you Thad for your apology, (please note that the other night on irc w/flash was just joking around+we talked on AIM and things were said that you weren't aware off).

Next Exodus:

Mic Spamming on d2: I agree there was a lot of uneeded mic spamming going on and it can get kind of annoying (why we have mute button
wink.gif
). I was singing until you did your t_say and then I just spammed necessary things. In short you and I had no problems on d2.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No slayings, No slappings were issued... Just my mic warning after the 3 tsays.

Umm you slapped myles
wink.gif
I remember b/c he slayed himself afterward. (gg kill in console)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Once you came back on Aztec, I felt an attitude right away. Whether the sarcasm was there or not, I may be assuming, but when I join T and hear "Great YOU joined my team. Why would you do that" just dripping with sarcasm, you can understand why I switched to CT.

GG. Sorry you felt as if I was being rude with you or w/e I was just joking around but you switched to other team before I could talk more with you. I figured since all the AIM smack talk has been going down you were gonna try and prove yourself so I was like what the heck lets game boy! Thats also why I was giving you a hard time about your score (let this be noted to all who read this thread that Exo here said he could whoop up on me anyday of the week on AIM). Its all in good fun smack talk but for people reading this you may find what we were saying to each other "insulting" in your eyes since you were (because you have been) informed now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Lemme clarify something here I know i'm an average at best CS player.

LAF
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well thats not what was said. What was said was "thats why you're not an admin". That was said in reference to you making a comment about why the gag was inappropriate. If that comment was a bit too harsh, I apologize, but I was referencing you maturity, not saying admins have superhuman intelligence and you were beneath us.

Sorry I misunderstood, not that it really mad a difference in the attitude in your voice when it was sad. (Was hung more on the way it was sad than what was sad.) As far as the gag, yeah I felt it was not appropriate considering we were trying to have a civilized arguement and I was "gagged" (NOTE: on maturity scale that doesn't look good
sad.gif
) Its kinda like big brother not wanting to the younger sibling b/c hes older.

Admins, your human as am I so I will treat you like a human. If you show me respect I shall do the same (this should be easy b/c admins are kind of the the leaders/examples for the server). But when I feel as though I have been disrespected/misunderstood/misrepresented I get mad (as all people would.)

Anyways thats all I have to say on the matter + your IMing me right now exo gg

ok honestly, we can probably go on all day about the miscommunications that were experienced.

on d2 i was referencing that you weren't slapped or slayed sorry if that was confusing.

I know this is 'up for debate' cuz I can't get in your head and you can't get in mine, but it really did feel like you were taking this to the next level. Also, talking it up in IM, and talking in game are 2 different things. Its been made clear that the powers that be don't want smack talk and name calling in the server, especially from ToJ members.

DeadAim I know you think it was a civilized argument, but it was getting out of hand, bottom line. I wasn't the only person who thought so, Elite and Thad were also there. It was my opinion it was better just to shut it down and save face than to try to continue there in the server with players who may not understand what was going on. If you felt that was a slight to you, I'm sorry but I'd do it again in a heartbeat with anyone if I felt our testimonies were in jeopardy.

If you've been offended, just make sure to make things clear before you take it the next step. In game is probably not the best time to do it to be honest, there is just too much going on for a good clear converstation to happen.

Your responsibility is to respect admins either way.. if they act out of line, get a condump, & as accurately as possible report what happened to elite.

i guess the only inconsistency i see is

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
I was just joking around

and

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
But when I feel as though I have been disrespected/misunderstood/misrepresented I get mad

I'm sticking to my guns that this was a miscommunication that just got out of hand. As far as I'm concerned its done with, but if you feel we need to discuss with Elite and or Tek that'll be ok too.

Glad it's resolved and I didn't have to step in...it's resolved right?

Dead_AIM pwns "AIM" (AOL Instant Messenger?
rock.gif
)

GG!

Yes Alan we solved it, we big boys now
tounge.gif

Oh yeah I would right everything I pwn but I can't type all that in the one post (count is too long)
cool.gif

lol then put 2 posts in or make a website like i did :p

I don't mind trash talk, but lets not get it over the line. People could get offended, (like meh) so lets not go there.

Btw, 'bout hte IRC insidence, we decided to forget it, it was all jus a joke, so its ok. I jus hope it won't happen again.

what wait a minute, Im the trash talkur!

ok mebbe not... but I am the flashlight/usekey king!

Back