My "tall tale" of fishing ...

Allanon

Ok, most of you on this weekend probably know I snagged my first Mr. Pinchy. I am/was pretty tickled about getting him seeing he is about a .1% drop rate on a very limited special fishing pool. In the process, I have gathered many crawdads which I happen to know there is a high level cooking recipe for which you need to use to get 375 in cooking. If there are any cookers out there in the guild who have 360+ in cooking and are stuck, please let me know, I would be happy to fire you off the raw mats for you to cook them up for skill ups and mail them back - emphasis on the later part ;) Thanks to all who put up with my fishing craze this weekend, you will be happy to know I hit 375 in fishing and will keep my fishing stories to those who also enjoy telling of their fishing tales.

I would be happy to cook them up for you Adam to skill up, and mail them back. Tinie is hovering around 360 and has no new recipes that she can find that will skill her up. The spicy crawdad is orange to her however.

Personally I need the darters to make fish sticks and considering my finish is only around 260 it will be awhile before i get there :)

If you continue to collect the mats, Mimbari is right around 360 and I would be happy to cook and return the crawdads you send me.

Any other 355-ish cookers who need to level to 375 using crawdads? We (Deed and I) have piles to cook up.

I eventually will, but sadly I am a ways off from doing that. Still have to hit 300 cooking with Congnomedrum (yeah I let it slide too much). I am having my lower level characters send Cong much needed meat for skilling up though. :p

tfmeatlocker is our guild ... well meatlocker, he has various meats available, what do you need to level?

Ok, no one really cares but me BUT I got number 2 Mr. Pinchy, the new and improved or soooo I hope. Last one gave me two meanies and a nice gift of 5 major healings/manas each. I am hoping for the non-combat pet. My first wish on this one resulted in a gift again of 5 major healing/manas.

I care Adam. :)

P.S. Could you send Baraach about 20 Lean Wolf Flanks. That should get me close to 300. Or some Giant Eggs. Thanks.

Ok, the conclusion to my story is after two Mr. Pinchys and on the 3rd and final wish of my second one, I got my non-combat pet! w00t

Ok, I almost resisted (almost) posting that number 3 Mr. Pinchy is in tow. I think I am reeving havoc with the drop rates - Sorry Mr. Deedlyt

Back