Need help with bf2 tracker?

inkelis

Here is a Step by step tutorial on how to use www.BF2tracker.com.

1. go to www.bf2tracker.com

2. Click on the third button to the left (UserCP) under there website slogan.

3. Click on register.

4. Fill out the info.

5. Check your email, and activate your account.

6. Then click on UserCP (Again)

7. Look on the left side. And click on Tracker CP.

8. Click on Find Account ID. Then once you have you number ID Find the ToJ Clan. Password is "tojmember" (Without quotes) And click submit.

9. It appears to do nothing but infact did. Click on User stats on the left hand side navigational bar.

----------------------------
To get it in your signature, Step By Step.
----------------------------

1. Make sure your logged in. Click on UserCP.

2. Scroll to the bottom. Now you Have 2 options here, you can do a custom banner or you can just do the standard one. (The one i have in my sig) Pick one.

3. Copy the phpBB. Paste in your sig.

I hope this was some help to you all. If i missed something please post.
-Aaron Adams
-Ch31ft41n

Last edited:
When I click preview signature it posts

But on the last message I posted it didn't put it on the screen. Let's see if it does it now. I even clicked the Show your signature thingy on the bottom right.

I got some questions:

1) in my xfire banner in my signature, under status, it says that I have chosen not to display my status. I can't find how to change this. I want it to show what i'm playing and if i'm on or not. does anyone know what's going on?

2) On my bf2tracker banner, I did everything that thread told me. However, I can't access the create banner screen. It asks me for some kind of ID and it doesn't do anything, just keeps asking for my ID when i try to add TOJ.

Any help will be appreciated....Now if you excuse me I gotta get some bF2 practice in if I'm gonna be on the team...HOAHHHHH!!

Hey sorry to keep asking for help...

but when I try to play online bf2, it says I need to create an online account. Is that supposed to be seperate from my single player account. my single player name is caribbeanc00l. it keeps on saying that it already has that email address. I try to login as caribbeanc00l, but it won't let me...hopefully i explained this right...any help?? Thanks

Reply to Question 1 - Can't help you with Xfire.

Reply to Question 2 - Are you trying to Get your tracking info for BF2tracker.com? if so When it asks for your id, it should give you a little button that will allow you to Find you name, then it will assign you a id. (hope that helped)

Reply to Question 3 - Just login as you normally would and click on Multiplayer i believe.

Hope this post Helped If not Just PM me.

Back