Need more admins

How about a timed tsay with that admin list link in it? It'll make contacting an admin much easier in the event none is present.

HAHA, thats what i thought TEK is a true geek carries around a legal pad.... wait he did that when we went to the arcade LOL

I've had a lot of requests for admin-ship recently and I wanted to throw this out there, again:

Interested in becoming an Admin?

Please read, and tell the others! And don't ask me anymore!!!

tounge.gif

It does work, I believe I added 2 admins by just watching them. They had no clue. One even turned me down because he didn't want the responsibility.

I thought about posting a topic that let users express their interest in becoming an admin so we could watch, however, I decided it wasn't a good tool to measure all the requirements only because they would most likely be on their best behavior to get asked to be an admin.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Dec. 31 2003,9:13)]wait he did that when we went to the arcade LOL
But I didn't bring it into the arcade, mind you. There's just limits to these things.

Hmm ok. I dunno, i think being nice, listening, and behaving whenever is what we should do as a christian gamers all the time. One thing though i got tired of typing: Plz do not use any profanities/curse and be nice to each other. I'm thinkin about binding them. lol

just to add to this... we have eliminated ALOT of grief players since steam has come out (thru bans) and the server is getting much better. there are still some punks who come in now and again just to bust our chops, but its much better. (those first few weeks were brutal.. I spent more time in console than i did playing)

now that you can Alt+tab out of CS, admins are MUCH easier to get. Make sure you have all 13 on your Instant Messenger, and surely one will be available. IRC is also good to check.

Back