Need prayers for my mother

anlptgtsg

When my mother is finding things that she can't see, she tend to think it is stolen and would blame others. Like when there is a repairman and something is lost, she will blame it on the repairmen. And even have a theory about how they did it :(. Some are really unbelievable. I often see the things that she said is stolen. So it means that most of her accusation are false. I tried to tell her that but it seems I can't get her to stop thinking that way. And it seems to go worst and worst and it is driving me nuts. I think she think this way because she lost a lot of money because she was tricked years ago. I actually can't wait for the repair of the house wiring to be done. But I really know that this will not be the end of it.

And also please pray for her to know God personally and believe in God. I also can't reach to her when it comes to this subject. She will just say what she think I want to hear for me to stop yapping about it.

I am not really doing well right now with no job and all for almost two years and this really lower my tolerance in this kind of situation.

Has she been checked by a doctor for Alzheimer's disease or some other form of dementia?

No matter what I'm praying for you, her and the situation.

Has she been checked by a doctor for Alzheimer's disease or some other form of dementia?

She didn't check herself to a doctor. I think she never thought that she has a problem.

Thanks you all for your prayers and please continue to pray. It is much appreciated and means much to me.

Back