Nevi's Moving

nattyg

Due in part to recent events and frustration over raiding in general, I will be transferring Nevi to a PvE server with some long time WoW friends in order to see those parts of the game I'd really like to see.

I still plan on keeping toons in Redeemed, in particular FJ and Itsuka and will be playing on Stonemaul on non-raid nights on those toons.

This has been an extremely difficult decision, which is why I hope to keep some sort of balance between the two and expect to be playing here an equal amount. The destination guild is "casual raiding", which should afford me plenty of time here...sans wife aggro, but are continuing to progress through the game, which for various reasons, we seem to have stalled on for quite some time.

I'll be QQing myself as I thoroughly enjoy Redeemed and many of its members and I've been playing with many people in this guild in one form or another for quite a while now and still hope/plan to in some form or fashion.

And if there's a little gnome running around named Nevi...that's my placeholder :)

I won't say farewell, since this isn't in any form intended to be, but faretwoorthreedaysaweek may be more appropriate.

ROFL!

But serious... sad news. Is your wife staying? If so, i'm sure we'll still be seeing plenty of Nevi! err... FJ...

Feel like I was just dumped and my girl friend is going out with someone else now.

When Vix left for this reason I was pretty sad...
I delt with China and Ill leaving...
This is over the top

Since I haven't been around in game (or have I??) for awhile did I miss something?

Please select one:
1. Wanted more raiding?
2. Wanted less raiding?

Hey Nevi. Is it easier to level up on a PvE server? I'm thinking of starting some alts for my wife and I on one. She hates the fact that horde are such cold hearted gankers on PvP.

Also, do you have to make the move naked? Meaning do they take your equipment and gold when you move over?

Last edited:
I know the reason Nevi moved he go sick of me schooling him 90% of the time on DPS and decided that he can find a place where he can be DPS king again.

Btw man I wish you had not moved.

...w/e ug :)

to be clear - i HAVE NOT LEFT THE SERVER! ONLY ONE TOON HAS! eeks peeps. i have 2 level 70s at my disposal, may be looking at picking up another, and yet another that will be leveled to there shortly with sufficient mats for crafted sets and such. i'd be more than happy to to pwn you on dps with a hunter too ;)

Hey Nevi. Is it easier to level up on a PvE server? I'm thinking of starting some alts for my wife and I on one. She hates the fact that horde are such cold hearted gankers on PvP.

Also, do you have to make the move naked? Meaning do they take your equipment and gold when you move over?

you move with everything

...w/e ug :)

to be clear - i HAVE NOT LEFT THE SERVER! ONLY ONE TOON HAS! eeks peeps. i have 2 level 70s at my disposal, may be looking at picking up another, and yet another that will be leveled to there shortly with sufficient mats for crafted sets and such. i'd be more than happy to to pwn you on dps with a hunter too ;)

not to offend, and that sounds nice on paper but has that really ever worked for anyone? I have been in many a MMO now and seen many people with great intentions say they are gonna check back in and play their alts they left in guild. But in all reality it never happens. Too many new people and new demands on the other server keep them away. Once you feel like you are missing out and falling behind you show less and less till you just stop showing.

Maybe you are different then all the others and you will actually stay active on your alts, but you gotta understand that most people are going to need to deal with the fact that for all intensive purposes you are leaving the guild. That takes time and people will need to vent in order to deal with their loss...

Talking about moving though, you can move toons from a PVP server to a PVE server but you cannot move them back to a PVP server.

Back