New edition to my family...

what's so tasty about wheat anyway... he's more bland than anything.. pfft
biggrin.gif

i had a hamsters, but it died as soon as winter came.. but now i have a dog and i love her.. and she is better than dg's dog.. she is >2 breeds mixed.. not sure how many, but that makes her better!!!! so
tounge.gif
!!!!

My dogs are a circus. One is a dustmop, another resembles homer simpson, another one farts, and the last is crazy.

Yeah, my dog is a little messed up in the head. Since she is growing up around 5 cats and no other dogs, she thinks she is a cat
rock.gif
She lays on the top part (the back rest thingy) of the couch, just like the cats. She even sleeps on the top bunk of my sisters bed. And this isn't a small dog. She is also depressed alot. She just lays there on the couch staring at the wall. She is also scared of everything (We think her old owners may have smacked her around a bit) If anyone on the sidewalk walks up to pet her. She shy's back. Somtimes my brothers friends will chase her around the house untill she pees
rock.gif
All in all, my dog is crazy.

bah losers bums all of you. Dogs are the Roxor but a Lion owns all =P my cat is the evil cat of the world he is all black and my sisters are mean to him and my brother made it go MOOOOO once..... Anyway back to the r0x0r dogs my dog was the bestest best dog ever in the world and nothing will ever beat him cuz he was 1337 and had the uber owange skillz.....

Pure breed Germanshepard yeah thats right i had a Rin Tin Tin.... he was so uber 1337 had him sinse i was 9 then he yeah....... not cool cuz he is gone
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
but he was the best ever. His daddy was the Show camp in Europe and Central america and his mommy was the Show camp in Panama(little country that connects Colmbia to Mexico lol i left out a lot of other countrys). and we got him like dirt cheap i mean like 100 bucks.... because they thought he was retarded cuz his paws where like uberowange size and his ears where flooppy.... but that changed fast he got to be the size of a Dalmation or a 6moth yr old Great Dane and he was really smart... didnt even have to spend more than a week on house training HES THAT SMART!!! we got him at 6 weeks and he could do all sort of tricks and if we left home and he did something wrong we could come back and he woul dhave his nose in this one corner and we knew he did something bad and he was paying for it him self cuz he was that SMART
cool.gif
laugh.gif

my friend cam though his dog is the 2nd best in the world just like mine but its a Chix and she is ALL WHITE not albino but WHITE pure bred german shepard i have to go steal her and his brother Mesuage chair hehe.

Back