New Elementalist Questions

This evening my Elementalist defeated Abaddon - Praise the Lord! It felt like the battle was at least an hour - but it only took 17 minutes. I can hardly believe we set out two months ago and finally made it. I'm pleased with that - especially since it was heros and henchies all the way.

Thanks to all of you who had great ideas through this thread. The big differences were 1) the right skill set for my elementalist and 2) the right group of heros. I used a modified Sabway you recommended. I only had two necros so I improvised with a ritualist/necro. I was missing the SS necro. Now I have the Master of Whispers - all I have to do is get him to level 20 and outfit him with the skills and weapons.

I'm going to look through the thread to see if there are any more questions - then I guess we can shut this thread down.

Again, thanks, you guys - this is why I joined the guild: quality help and encouragement.

Gratz!

For the fun of it, you should go back (definitely by yourself, because other people will hate you for doing it) and dance on the bridge. Its good fun. :D

I read about that - I would like to see Abaddon's dance.

And yeah - anyone else would hate my guts. I'd be filtered out for sure.

And thank you - specifically - your posts were a big help.

And another praise - this evening my elementalist finished up Hell's Precipice and Prophecies - again with heros and henchies. It was great fun. The Sabway group rules.

And - finally (for now) - my elementalist completed Factions. That is three down and EotN to go. Then one of my guys will have completed all four campaigns.

Back