New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

False - Although me better half would say otherwise, let's just say I spend a lot of time dissillusioned, dishearted, and disgusted with massive displays of ignorance and self serving.

The person below thinks there are not enough Spam recipes in threads on the forum. Not Treet and other shabby copies with chicken lips in it, but glorious original Spam.

False - I love Fall and especially Winter.

The person below is "Too Blessed to Be Stressed" (at least I hope it's not Visa Versa)

Very true, really makes wife mad that nothing bothers me.

The person below me has "shoveled" snow with a chainsaw.

Oh yeah!!! you can count on it!!!!!

The person below me just went two days with out electricity (or am I the only one?)

False - Only 4 hrs

The person below has a washed out dirt driveway. (or am I the only one?)

Goodness Gracious......I cannot believe none of you kept this crazy thread going..........we didn't even hit 600 posts in the limit of 1000 posts..........so I'm bumping this UP!!!! I know we took a 2 year break so whatcha think? Who wants to get this crazy thread going? Soooooo answering you ursen no dirt driveway here in FL....I don't recall if I ever had one any place I have lived over those many years. The person below me has already finished their Christmas shopping.

The person below can remember the day they landed on the moon the first time.

Sorry no I can't I was either not born yet or way too young......sorry can't remember the exact date. No one answered my question........so I'll post a new one instead........The person below me is not going to have the traditional Thanksgiving Day feast including turkey and all the trimmings.

The person below can remember the day they landed on the moon the first time.
I'm sure my father could. Though he doesn't visit the forums he does play a game so don't feel alone :) .

Sorry no I can't I was either not born yet or way too young......sorry can't remember the exact date. No one answered my question........so I'll post a new one instead........The person below me is not going to have the traditional Thanksgiving Day feast including turkey and all the trimmings.

True, don't want. Don't know what I'll have but it won't be that.

The person below me is a black belt. Who has the skills up in these forums?

Last edited:
I have a black belt. It doesn't fit, though. :/ So, I have suspenders! :D

The person below me has written more papers than I have, and that's no small claim as I write one right now.

Last edited:
Six years for my B.A., five years in a Ph.D. program and four years in my M.Div. program, I have a feeling I have you beat.

I was alive when Armstrong landed on the moon, but I was less than a year old. I do have the footer for our old T.V. antenna in the back yard which my dad and grandfather were installing on that day and they inscribed the date on it.

Last edited:
True I have written more. A total of 10 years of college/university, etc. will do that.
The person below has watched Roy Rogers and Dale Evans.

Back