New Maps Added

Problem: I think the maps are corrupted...so I will need to find some that actually will work. Sorry..will fix it tonight.

wow, arabstreets....haven't played that map since....well before i was ToJ
tounge.gif

How bout we vote a few of the current maps out? The list is huge right now and I hardly see half of them played or there on and the server stays empty.

-Scud
-Scoutmap
-Assault2k
-Nuke

Take them out of the list but make them votable maybe some others too.

nuke must stay, you cant remove cal maps from the rotation b/c dont have the correct .wad file,

*cough* wildwest assault *cough*

personally i think awp_map should be taken off.. for one, it gets annoying when there are like 16 guys using nothing but awp.. i am not a fan of the awp and IT SHOULD BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

hey.. don't put awp map out.. although i do hate it when theres thousand people usin nothin but awp, but then i go sniping with scout and my trusty usp 45 tactical (sry i had to put the full name... err can't resist the love of usp :p)

O and try adding awp_map2 its got more terrain and bunks

k later

Why Elite, I understand why you removed them but I dunno why you can't replace them with something like Awp_City. These maps are good fun for awpers and a great place to become a good awper.

Sorry guys, I have had way too many complaints about them. Scud is still on the server, however. I am thinking about putting awp_city on the server, though.

Don't worry.. Rizz has worked it out and he'll be placing a new awping map.. i think its awp city.. but im not sure.. I heard mappack will be up real soon by Elite containg the new awp map.. so lets see how it turns out.

/starts running around excited about the new awping map

Back