New Members should be coming soon ^__^;

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Does anyone have parabellums ID on the forums? I found out he has ut 3 and he told me on steam that he would come monday nights but I forgot to tell him what time >.< Also, syrian rue should be getting the game soon as well :) I sure have harassed him enough about it :D If we can get enough new members, I can start to set up some fun little toj tourney games like duels or 2 on 2's etc. etc. :D I think that would be a lot of fun.

Update! Syrian Rue ordered ut 3!! I'm so excited :D

***EDIT*** I found parabellums user name lol.

Last edited:
Welcome parabellums and Syrian Rue!

One thing to keep in mind in general while playing with newer players...

UT has quite a learning curve and an ever expanding potential for improvement in your play (unlike something like CoD which has its limits). The upside is that if you dedicate yourself to improvement, this is one of the few games that can stay fun and challenging. The downside is that mixing skill levels can be very discouraging for new players. It doesn't mean anyone needs to play with both hands tied behind their back (though I'm still thinking of writing the anti-MostlyHarmless mutator), it just means lots of high player-count team games are in order! It's more fun learning the ropes while not being dominated. I've had several of my real life friends come and then quickly go from this server because they were frustrated at doing so badly.

Yes, I realized this when my buddy Chris (Mustang88gt) started to play ut 3 with us when before all he used to play was cod. He's told me how hard this game is but does enujoy to play with us. Parabellum is a hardcore ut 2k4 verteran and should have no problem getting back into ut 3. Syrian rue is mostly a CS player, but likes quake so it shouldn't be too awkward for him : )

and oh yes! anti mostly_Harmless mutator ftw! :D

Last edited:
I just played with parabellum! He is a MONSTER at sniping. We had too many players so we just did dm, but i'd love to duel him soon! :D

Wow , nicely done MH . wonderful. I'm hoping soon things willl settle down a bit for me. I used to play everyday and half the night. But after the Mrs. got breast CA i slowed way down. Keep up the game and I'll stop in whenever I can. I need to change my name to Tin Man because I've become rusty... :)

Back