New Pup

Captain_Tea

I haven't had much game time this past week because we just adopted a 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier from the local Humane Society. His name is Bruno. Between his walks and training and playing with his tennis ball in the back yard he has been wearing me out :p. He's a very good dog, no accidents in the house and he's picking up his training quickly. He's loves people, especially kids. He's still very much a puppy. Here's some pics.

pict0248qz5.jpg

pict0242jn7.jpg

copyofpict0246fy0.jpg

pict0245dq7.jpg

pict0243xs9.jpg

Nice doggie :) When you are down a well you can send him for help like Lassie :p

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say he bit my daughter tonight and she had to get stitches in her finger. He also tried to bite my wife later in the evening, luckily she was quicker than he was. It breaks my heart because he was doing so well. Before tonight we didn't see so much as a nip or a growl or any sort of aggressive behavior. I am going to have to contact animal control and return him to the shelter we got him from :'(.

Sorry to hear that Captain.

It's probably common knowledge but pit bulls were bred specifically for their large jaws and imposing front torso while terriers were bred as mousers. Anyway a mix is probably bite prone given that IDK. Out of all dog breeds I prefer German shepards or border collies but that's just because they look intelligent and are the cutest (they have their "prone to's" as well). I am actually kitty, Kitty, KITTY! crazy if you want to talk about cuteness though :p. I was afraid of dogs when I was a child but that was mainly because I disliked the ones who jump up on you to lick your face, especially when you are 4 foot tall and the dog is bigger than you are :p

Kitties is soooooo soft and the ears ooooooohhh :)

Last edited:
We took him back to the shelter today, it was sad because my wife and I had become quite attached to him. I can't risk my kids or neighbor kids getting bitten though. Since the humane society here doesn't refund your money we'll have to pick out a different dog or a cat in the next 30 days.

I do have 2 kitties :D

Sorry to hear that as well. How about a nice chubby cat to sit above your PC while you play UT? :p If you have a laptop, he can stay on your toes. xD

Back