New Raid Leader Policy

Flamethrøwer

In an effort to reduce the number of wipes on a boss, and to ensure that all raid members are paying attention at all times, raid leaders will be required to bring the following items to a raid:

- Train set
- Lil' XT

Upon raid wipes, the group must sit and listen to the combination of these items for one full minute. Further exposure to these items may be necessary at the discretion of the raid leader.

Raiders are not allowed to bring train wreckers to the raid, and special speaker monitoring software will be installed on all raider's computers to make sure they are receiving the full effect of the punishment.

We'll have heroic LK down before you know it!

In an effort to reduce the number of wipes on a boss, and to ensure that all raid members are paying attention at all times, raid leaders will be required to bring the following items to a raid:

- Train set
- Lil' XT

Upon raid wipes, the group must sit and listen to the combination of these items for one full minute. Further exposure to these items may be necessary at the discretion of the raid leader.

Raiders are not allowed to bring train wreckers to the raid, and special speaker monitoring software will be installed on all raider's computers to make sure they are receiving the full effect of the punishment.

We'll have heroic LK down before you know it!

Any Raid Leaders caught doing this will be required to write messages with items in the guild bank...

Looks like I won't be raiding since I cannot bring my train wrecker... I just cannot stand those trains. How can they be of God?

And getting some of us to not wipe on certain bosses is enough to get Mcfierce to copy Baldy's "struggling hair farmer" look by the fist full!

And is this ever getting complicated to get the right dance steps to down a boss... Especially since I cannot dance...

Needs more leather balls....

Upon wipes everyone in the raid must /roll. Whoever has the highest number must be pelted with leather balls because it is their fault.

Back