New raids

brootis

Please see our post about raiding in the raiding forums.

If you would like to raid please have an officer or raid leader check your gear and spec prior to the WL Adds. At a minimum you're required to have all gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged to match your current spec so that your DPS is optimized.

More often than not PVP gear is not acceptable raid gear, there are few exceptions.

You also need to have at least 346 gear in every slot. This is to ensure that your dps, heals, damage mitigation is good enough to withstand many of the attacks, and burn downs that are needed on a boss fight. 346 Should not be complicated; since it drops off of every boss in each heroic. Try to have as many of your justice point set gear and other upgrades as possible (Troll gear) since having nothing but 346 gear may not be enough to keep up in our current raids.

If you need help gearing up, you may contact me while I'm on and would love to help you anyway I can. Even if it's just to run you through heroics a few times; and I'm sure many of our other guildmates would be more than happy to help as well.

Read the new post in our raiding forum, if you want to raid contact Brootis or Fierce about being placed on a team, we would love to have you.

woohooo!!!! sounds like fun!

Let's kill that dirty little fire elemental guy with the big hammer. please?

OH Kortus, he's not dirty. Secretly it's his hammer that's the evil one. Why do you think it tries to kill us so often? :D

Back