New Redeemed - WAR website

ewoksrule

Visit us now at http://redeemed.cc

This is a temporary site that will tide us over for a little while.
Soon to arrive is a Portal-like splash page that will show both Redeemed WoW and Redeemed WAR side-by-side. It will show how the guild is now encompassing both games and will have links to the forums and websites of both halves.

We also have long term plans to have a Redeemed Warhammer website that is integrated with the current ToJ site. We will be working with the ToJ web team to make this happen over the next few months.

you can PM me direct if you would like anything added to this current site or if you find bugs.

War is coming!!!!

do we all need to go ahead and register with the site now, or would you prefer us to wait until a later time?

there is no need to register, you can leave comments without it. Only reason to register is if you want to participate in writing articles for it, or if you want to help admin, if so let me know and I can make you an editor/author.

Good looking website. Needs more WAR ingame images though. ;P

Last edited:
no no,
I guess you missed the line above recruitment?
I guess I should change it more then..

We are Recruiting:
WE ARE UNDECIDED ON ORDER OR DESTRUCTION - THIS WILL BE DECIDED AFTER OPEN BETA - the following is only an example:

we will not decide till end of beta, and honestly I think more want Destro at this time, but we shall see!

Hopefully those of us in the headstart program will have the guild formed and ready to go for those that may not have pre-ordered.

you can count on that! Within the first 10-20 minutes of the head-start, we will have a Server chosen, Faction chosen, and the guild setup and ready for officers to start invites!

Back