New website: Do we or dont we ...

Looks pretty good, but still waiting on my login info. Can you speed up the process? I'm in class and BORED! ;-)

example42 a t net zero dot net
I actually registered two accounts. example42, and deedlyt. You can delete example42 if you like. Like you said, using in game names would be helpful.

actually it took that long cause I made an assumption :( I thought I had my mail daemon running, turns out it wasn't. It should be very quick for new users. Sorry about the delay, its Deedlyt's fault he was bored :)

Deedlyt!! How could a LEVEL SIXTY warlock forget to summon a Mail Daemon???!!! And for your Guildmaster, to boot!! That's it, go to IF and chant 'holy spec pallys can outdps me' 20 times in /yell.

waaa:(...I must have done something wrong, cause I went and registered on the new site yesterday, but haven't gotten anything in my mail for it.
Tinie/Angie

The photo album looks good. I have a few photos of us questing (warlock and pali epic mount quests) and a few others. I'll try and post them this weekend.

Thanks for all the great work on the site!

Yeah, I think the photo album is a great addition. We have some great memories. I have a new album I will try to put up this weekend showcasing my epic journey to the UnderCity and my complete dominance of its inner halls.

Looks great!

Can't wait to have a dedicated meeting place for the guild. Now that Zebidiah is level 57 I am itching for some endgame stuff.

Weird, I haven't seen one from you in some time. I know Wend and Allanon both sent news and I got the alert. Try again and I'll keep an eye out for it.

Back