NF Vanquishing

Zanthox

Ok, So, Brawl comes out this Saturday(for those of us with reserves) and I only have two places left to vanquish in NF before I get the title... So I hope to get that done before Brawl because it will be a while before anything happens after...

So, because of my insane schedule I normally cant get on till about 11pm or later Eastern time. And this week I have crazy HW till tuesday, so until that night I may not really get on at all.

My Targets:
Joko's Domain -> has one of the largest # of enemies.
The Hidden City -> tons of ruby dijin.

Just to let anyone who man need these know that I'll be looking at going after these up until Sat night. If someone needs it just post and what night you'd be able and we can set it up.
As soon as my schedule clears up a little bit I hope to start a "late night PvE" group, so we shall see how this goes.

Those are both ones I still need. I'm up for either tonight, Wed or Thrurs (after Lost).

I've tried Joko's a couple times with Hero/hench. The ele bosses you have to take on foot (no wurm) seemed to be my sticking points.

The Hidden City is a pain with all the Ruby Djinn and Roaring Ethers. From our discussion the other night, sending Meloni in with Vow of Silence might be the way to go.

Ok, Both Wed and Thur should be good for me. Wed I have church, so I probably wont be home till about 10:30 E, and I work Gamestop Thurs, and should be back about the same time.

Back