no more boredom for the CS forums!

Wow, that video breaks 2 records

- Most pride destroyed during a CAL match
and
- Worst AWPer to ever play on a CAL team

My guess is that he didn't have sound. Otherwise he would have heard him behind him.

Good though =D

Even if he had the sound, there were other guys around him. He was confused proly. But i gotta admit, he is probably worst awper i've everseen besides one trying to shoot me while i was slashing his head >_<

GG Amorphus. Maybe one of those movies you can bring bak the shine of our CHAPTER!

I also checked Geekboys, and they have a good chance of making Frag or Die2
biggrin.gif
my friend said he wanted to play CS after watchin FRAG OR DIE. MEbe watchin it could bring bak the ambition of our players
wow.gif

speaking of which, GUYS, I play on the cTs servers a lot now that the ToJ server is empty, so come join me, and maybe we could leech some guys to come play on ToJ!!!
biggrin.gif

OOoooh never thought of that. Amorph your the best!

I'll see if i can tick some time to go off and make them join the server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ Aug. 25 2003,2:13)]speaking of which, GUYS, I play on the cTs servers a lot now that the ToJ server is empty, so come join me, and maybe we could leech some guys to come play on ToJ!!!  
biggrin.gif
DISCLAIMER: Views expressed by Tribe of Judah members may not necessarily be those of management.

Duly noted. not like anyone ever listens to management.

has anyone been filling out their timesheets for their new action items? no? didn't think so.
wink.gif

Back