Noob's Aion Guide to TG (Elyos)

Aleron

Eh?
I created this guide because once I reached level 25 I kept getting whispers for TG. I didn't know what TG was and Google didn't provide many answers. Once I figured out what it was, I thought it would be best to be a high level to go in. No one told me (until it was almost too late) that once you're past level 28 you can no longer enter. I was around 28.5 when I entered and leveled up while I was there.

TG is short for training ground and refers to the Nochsana Training Camp, a Balaur training camp. There are some great quest rewards and awesome drops. On the one time I was able to do TG, I got a very nice blue Nochsana Shield. You also get some great XP, especially if you have Energy of Repose and Energy of Salvation active. I didn't have a Lodas Amulet at the time but that would be great to take in as well.

At level 25 you start off by talking to Rentia at Teminon Fortress in Reshanta. She gives you the quest "Teach Them a Lesson which directs you to Nereus. You get the quests from Nereus and Eulos at the Teminon Training Camp in Reshanta. Elyos characters enter by clicking on a Portal Statue at the Warehouse Construction Site which is on a small floating island on the northwest side of Teminon Landing. (If you're an asmo, you get the quests from Lisya and Leban at Primum Training Camp in Reshanta).

There are three Elyos quests:
- General Destruction (Nereus)
- Weapons Inspection (Eulos)
- Cut Off the Head of the Class (Nereus)

Note: you get a Training Siege Weapon for General Destruction. I think you can still deploy it even if someone else already deployed one. I didn't deploy mine, so didn't get credit for the quest.

There are plenty of good guides for the quests above. The purpose of this guide is just to explain a little about TG.

I've created another character (mainly for additional storage) which I plan to level up to get back into tg and hopefully get some more nice drops. If they've updated the quests or added new ones, I'll update this thread.

If you decide to try for the Daevonian armor, TG is going to get very old, very quickly. It's the best place for xp between lvls 25 and 29. Once you hit 29, it's back to grinding up to 30. I've put 5 characters through it, and have my gladiator coming up on it soon, seeing as she's 22. Wont work on her until after the transfer though.

It is definitely the best place for those levels though. Get in there as soon as you hit 25, and hit it every day until you ding 29.

Ya, for my last 4 chars at lvl 25 - 28. I only logged in on them to run TG. Didn't bother anything else as it's a time waste compared to TG.

I have three characters that I've leveled to 25 and one at 26 and will run them all through NTC if anyone else has that low of a character and is interested in grouping. I may also level up my templar who is currently at 21.

Thankfully, people now whisper NTC instead of TG. I had no idea what TG was... lol.

One thing everyone should know...
NTC is going to have the upper level cap removed in an upcoming update.

I still need to do this with my mid-20 characters but have been reluctant to join any groups. I know there won't be a way to get a full group of Legion members until they remove the cap though. It's good training for forts.

Back