not going ot be a mommy yet

CCGR

I just wish it wasn't so emotionally taxing.
sad.gif

Cheryl. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope all is well with you and that God will keep your spirits high. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Cory

Cheryl, you are not alone.

My wife and I have gone through 3 miscarriages and numerous "I'm lates.". I know for a fact how disheartening it is, even to merely think you are pregnant and find out you are not. It is a road I have travelled all too often.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

There is a blessing in there some where, search it out!

God bless you!!!

You know, I'm so very sorry to hear the news.  But if it will make you feel any better, I'm not going to get to be a mommy either.  
sad.gif

I am praying for you and am sorry to hear about this. But remember that all hings work for the good of the Lord. Stand back and see what he brings forth from this.

who is Jennifer? Malohaut are you a male or female? if you're a guy of course you won't be a mommy. But I'll tell you Jay just as sad as I am.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Nov. 14 2003,4:45)]Malohaut are you a male or female? if you're a guy of course you won't be a mommy.
o_O

I've heard a story from my parnets taht they had 1 miscarriage before i was born (me first child
tounge.gif
) they always told me thats y me n' mah sister is so extra special (though she always seems to lob grounding me for staying too long in front of computer lol). I understand how hard it is and i hope God will comfort you and walk you through all this. Remember to stand strong in your faith. Whenever somethin bad happens to me, thast what i do, and taht can help things turn out actually well
smile.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your awful news, but pray that you will feel comforted by our Almighty Father.  There are so many glorious testimonies to God's power and I pray that yours will be one of these in time to come.  Please take comfort in the fact that you are on God's heart and in our prayers.

(Admin note: dont use bright colors in post)

malohaut is a male. he's cute tho, huh. been through a miscarriage too, ccgr. i'm praying for you. sometimes it'll hit you at weird times, and it's not something that's gonna go away, but it'll change as time goes by. from my experience, it's kinda melded into this "hey, there's another person I get to meet in heaven" thing. and am kinda excited to see what that person is gonna look like
wink.gif
chin up, you and your hubby. Christ is never as far away as he feels, and always even closer than we think.

Sorry to hear that Cheryl, ive given up wondering why God does stuff now.. all you seem to hear is bad news and if you try to figure out what Gods up to you can only get skeptical..

I just try to trust that His plan is greater than ours, that he has walked the path before us and has set out everything ready for us. Praise him when the blessings come. If a child is in his plan for you then it will be so..

Still sometimes its hard to get over the feelings inside us around such incidents..Be certain you have a bunch of peopel praying for you here and many that will lend an ear shoudl you require it
smile.gif

Aww :-/

*hug*
You and your family will definitely be in my prayers.

(I'm sure I seem to have appeared out of nowhere, but I feel like I know many of you because I've heard so much about you!
biggrin.gif
)

Back