Not going to be back for a while

rhematom

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Galacti
Sorry buys, but I am not going to be back in the game for a while. Been busy with too many things. I am not going to be able to keep my subscription going past a couple of weeks from now, so I don't know how that will affect the Guildmaster status. One of you officers may find yourselves in charge. Sorry, but this cannot be helped. Would appreciate your prayers as well. My uncle is in the hospital with a stroke and I have been down with a cold for the last few days. Thanks, and again, I am sorry for this.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Tom. I'll be praying. Thanks for letting us know.

The game will automatically assign GM status to whoever the highest level person with an active subscription happens to be. I think it happens two weeks after your sub expires. You could always assign it to someone if you're able to get on for a few minutes.

Sorry to hear that Tom. I will be praying for ya too.

Pretty much what Aleron said about the automatic guild leader switch, but I would suggest appointing someone before that so that we have someone active in case we need something admin wise. Do we have to get the GL approved by ToJ? I imagine either Aleron or I could do it.

Hope you're feeling better, Tom. How are things going? How's your Uncle doing?

Did you get a chance to talk to Tek? It would be good to transfer the Guildmaster spot to either myself or Kahiel until you're able to return. We had two more additions last night and others have expressed interest in joining. We'd like to get a guild bank going which I think only the GM can do. My 50's have over 1M credits combined, so we should have enough. It seems easier to accumulate credits once you get into the 40s and especially past 45.

He is supposed to get in touch with you, Aleron. If not, you might get in touch with him. I am going to get on later tonight and transfer Guildmaster status to you. I need to get it done before my time runs out. But Tek7 needs to speak with you, so try and get a hold of him.

I am feeling better, but still having some sinus problems. My Uncle is not good. They say the left side of his brain is dead. Only thing keeping him alive is the doctors and machines. His wife refuses to let him go, so I don't know how long this will go on. Pray for him and his family. It is a very bad time for them.

Sorry to hear that. It's a difficult situation. My prayers go out to you and his family.

I sent Tek a PM earlier this morning. I'm sure he'll get back to me after work.

Sorry for my delayed replies, all.

I sent a PM to Tom (last night, I think?) approving the transfer of guild leadership.

Aleron: I typically interview all leadership staff candidates before appointing them or approving their appointment to leadership positions, but we're working with a deadline so I've made an exception in this case. I'd still like to sit down for maybe 30 minutes on TeamSpeak soon and go over the "essentials" of ToJ staff responsibilities. I could also call you if that's more convenient.

Tom: I'll be praying for you and your family.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for your prayers.
I have set Aleron as the Guildmaster.

Aleron: I typically interview all leadership staff candidates before appointing them or approving their appointment to leadership positions, but we're working with a deadline so I've made an exception in this case. I'd still like to sit down for maybe 30 minutes on TeamSpeak soon and go over the "essentials" of ToJ staff responsibilities. I could also call you if that's more convenient.
I'm typically on TS each evening in the SWTOR channel. I should be on tonight. We could set a day & time if that's more convenient for you. Feel free to PM me if you want to coordinate something.

Thanks to all for your prayers.
I have set Aleron as the Guildmaster.
It's yours any time you are ready to take it back. I hope you'll be able to hop on from time to time and get your mind off of RL events. Even as a Preferred Status player you'll still have a lot of content available.

Last edited:
Back