Not pleased

4t0p

whats the point, honestly headshots w/ the scout thru the walls of assualt, anchovy should know better but so should you admins

what exactly is the problem?

Please email me if it is about a TOJ member. Dont post anything here that would not be good.

THere are a lot of guns that can penitrate the walls of assault.
there are 5 or 6 known camping spots on the exposed walls for T's to sit.
If the CT are good guessers of where to shoot the wall they can get a few kills.
Its a heavily favored T map anyway, throw the CT's bone.

i understand that, i also shoot thru walls of common camping spots im just saying there were 3 back to back to back headshots thru the wall in addition to the other deaths, i was spectating for the one and there was no way that he couldve known, he just walked up behind the back door aimed and shot, not at the door or at a corner but in between and got a headshot

lol

"screwup with his graphics card"

aka poor mans wallhack.

All of those things are for nubs, if you have to cheat at a game...

Maybe there were no admins there to take care of the hacker. Next time, look for some online. I can be reached easily.

Looking at things from an admins point of view, you have to realize a few things...

1.  Admins can only watch one person closely at a time
2.  Admins need undeniable proof in order to act.

These two things can be quite hard to do when trying to watch 15 or 16 players, specially if they are playing as well.  They have to just watch the kill info and wait til they die to actually view other players actions.  So, if someone is actually mad at a player for cheating, do something about it, but have proof.  aka demo.  That way things can be dealt with correctly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whon @ Feb. 19 2003,2:35)]2.  Admins need undeniable proof in order to act.
Theres the problem right there, most of the time it doesnt exist. Youve got to look at whats there and make the best judgement you can. I was there, and aside of God telling him where to shoot it couldnt be anything good.

you know the U.S. court system only needs "beyond a shadow of a doubt" to convict? you only need "reasonable suspicion" to be arrested.

oh wait... bad example...

Yah, beyond a shadow of a doubt, this is why there are so many criminals who dont go to prison, Like the mafia. The system is kind of messed up that way, so many laws that justice is halted when it shouldnt be. Theres a big difference between fair and flat out injustice, if you take action too harshly, thats injustice, but the same gos for a lack of action. When you watch people who play the game in the most impossible way the only reason not to take action is weakness. I'm not pointing any fingers or making accusations or anything, I'm just stating in general that undeniable proof is often abused because booting/banning is not an enjoyable experience for people like us. Now, if were gonna be against hacking, then we need to do it the right way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd rather let a thousand criminals go free, the chase after them.
-Chief Wigam
laugh.gif

Back