October 2 Custom Map Download for Game Night

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
As requested by Wolfeman lolcano...

koth_lolcano_b3

I can't help feeling we tried this map at some point. At any rate it's a map... sorta... :p

I continue my map making odyssey. I still have not played anything but TF2 Tuesday and will continue to do so until a new version is released...

Remember we have a server full of other custom maps available on request (and if appropriate to player count) a detailed list of which is here.

Last edited:
It is both a very good map and a very bad map. You will either love it or hate it (and knowing this group and their reactions to most of the maps I've suggested...)

It's a very small KOTH map with a lava pool that rises and falls in the middle on the cap point. It's a 180 degree rotated map around the cap point for both sides. Team colors are hard to see around the cap point but with team damage turned off that's not that big of a deal. It's main selling point is it plays trololololo the whole map.

It's main selling point is it plays trololololo the whole map.

I thought the main selling point was we could abuse Wolfeman for picking it? :p

Should be ok for small groups and starting the night Wolfeman. I wish I could find a good map, with more substantial content, we have not tried yet though. Drought on maps lately. The few that are being made are mvm.

Ah well better get back to my mapping before Wolfeman barks at me again. :p

Last edited:
Back