Odd...

Corpfox

C&C: Generals, Call of Duty, Doom 3, half life 2...
gig cpus(2.4 gigs, 120 hard drive...need i say more...), free cell phones(with activation), plasma tvs...

hmm...
rock.gif

I've been playing Starcraft: Brood war for nearly...(checking)...5 years. Half-life: Counter Strike for...2 years. Been playing some of the old games for so long that, theirs always something new...
sad.gif

All I'm saying is, by the time i become my 30's(or older), ill still be playing Starcraft: Brood war.  
smile.gif

ohhh...welll...GL HF

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Dec. 30 2003,2:22)]I've been playing Starcraft: Brood war for nearly...(checking)...5 years.
Aww yeh.
biggrin.gif

Even after all this time, there's nothing quite like gathering with friends in a Battle.net channel and loading up a friendly free-for-all, comp stomp, or maybe even an RPG or two. Grab your gummy bears and classical music CDs and get to gaming. And if you don't have Starcraft yet, go ahead and splurge and plunk down the $20 US for a fresh copy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All I'm saying is, by the time i become my 30's(or older), ill still be playing Starcraft: Brood war.
smile.gif

Yes, because we'll still all be waiting for Starcraft 2. -_- But oh, how I hope Blizzard proves me wrong. *G*

I saw in the forum that they are planing a developement (ehem.. can u say, really?) Which i dunno if we should believe, but there are always hope. Well starcraft and broodwar itself is still great. i'll be playing it until i become 30 for sure
biggrin.gif
Right next to Tek and corp.

What ever happened to plans for StarCraft Two? I sure hope they don't defile the starcraft name like they did with WC3.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Dec. 30 2003,10:28)]What ever happened to plans for StarCraft Two? I sure hope they don't defile the starcraft name like they did with WC3.
*shushes QuePasa* Shh! Don't let Vanaze hear you!

I think they'll do far better with Starcraft II than they did with Warcraft III for the simple reason that they'll listen to the community this time. WC3 met with lukewarm reaction since day one and never established a place for itself in serious competitive play. If you want to make a name for yourself in professional gaming, you don't even touch Warcraft III--you dust off a copy of Starcraft and get to training. And then learn Korean customs.

or you just recruit your own little army of koreans to play for you:p tek arent you 30 and still playing BW
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
j/k

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Dec. 31 2003,2:36)]tek arent you 30 and still playing BW
I'm not quite 30 yet, no. -_- But I likely will still play Starcraft when I do turn 30.

Mmm SC goodness... Still playing after what... hmm 4 years?

Speaking of time flying past... THERE WENT MY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! noooo! Too bad school didn't go just as fast... *moan*

Back