Off the Beaten Track...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-WoG- James

This is a little off the subject of CS, but it's something I wanted to throw out there....

I joined this community a few months ago, and I have really enjoyed playing and meeting all of you guys. I am really glad to have found a group of guys that are as God-following as you all. I just wanted all of you to know that I feel very honored to be a part of this community, and I look forward to growing in Christ with all of you. And if anyone needs anything at all, let me know and I will help in whatever way I can.

-Thanks and God Bless-

Also, since we, the cs chapter, do not have a prayer request forum... please feel free to use this thread to do so. If anyone has any prayer requests, submit them here, and also e-mail me at zdarnell4585@yahoo.com if you feel the need or just want someone to talk to. I'm here for you guys.

-Thanks and God Bless-

Heh, aren't you a 'Goody' Christian, -WoG- James.

Btw, nice Ken from SF2, avatar.

Last edited:
Thank you rizz, I saw that... I was just thinking we could have one for the toj cs players
Since we all play together. And thanks MaxX, I'm a littel confused as to what that means too???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpfox
Heh, aren't you a 'Goody' Christian, -WoG- James.

What was that supposed to mean...

'Goody' means too joyful.

Someone being a too joyful christian, James first 2 posts are my points.

I think so too Corp.
Comments like that may be taken the wrong way, and theres nothing wrong with being that way. Don't involve yourself in things that have no relation with you if you just plan to make rude/misleading comments.

And James, my aim is hit phix, contact me if you ever wanna talk or anything. I'm usually on a lot when I'm not at school or church or bible studies.

We also have a lot of cross over between CGA and ToJ. Please feel free to post any prayer requests or praise reports there.

Hon just so you know why we have areas set up etc. It is very difficult for us to keep up with all of the prayer requests when they are in so many different forums. We on the prayer newsletter team try to include any and all that are asked for including private prayers, because of this that is why we request using the prayer area in the cga forums. If you are interested in helping us or have some suggestions I am willing to listen. You can reach me with this name here on the forums, @yahoo.com, or on yahoo im. I hope this helps answer some of your questions. Blessings,"Angel"

Yeah I do :)!!! I realize that, I was just putting it out there for the guys that I play with online a lot, and just letting everyone know that I'm here. To say Hi and such.. :)

Thankyou, and God Bless

Corp i suggest that you stay out of religious stuff such as this to prevent other christian from being offended..

Corp i suggest that you stay out of religious stuff such as this to prevent other christian from being offended..

Not posting back here was a obvious answer, but whatever.

Quiet, zip it, its history, go to the future, forget the past.

leave corp be, he's come a long way. btw corp i thought u hated msngers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back