Ok ...

jokitaylor

Banned
So some of you may have noticed I was no longer in the guild.

I did not leave because I had a falling out with leadership or someone else. I left because of some personal struggles that caused me to get a little bit over frustrated and I lost some perspective on some things. I felt I needed to get out of a social environment.

Here is the thing: My leaving was wrong and not the way to deal with my frustrations. I was wrong to do it and I am sorry for the confusion it may have caused.

When I left nobody saw it coming - and I hurt some people and confused others.

The leadership responded with great concern and care and love. They emailed me and whispered me in deep distress for my condition.

I never left because I was mad at leadership or got into any kind of fight with anyone. In fact let me suggest that you guys are very blessed to have such caring leaders. They really pray for you , agonize over how to help you best, and really try to help you enjoy the experience of WoW with brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Again I should not have left as I did, I am sorry for that. Many of you are very near and dear to my heart as I pray for you.

Be blessed in Christ's rich love and mercy,

Pneuma

PS - I have returned, I will not be taking on any leadership role for now because the personal burdens affect me too much to do so.

If you need to talk to me just PM me or whisper me in game if you need clarification I am happy to answer your questions.

I haven't been ingame much in the past month or two, so I didn't know anything about this Pneuma. But I'm glad you're back :)

Thanx for the msg Pneuma. Glad to hear you're back and hope you're doing well. If you're comfortable, plz let us know how to pray for ya. If not, @ least let the guild officers know. :D

Back