open apology part 3, you can't stop me, muhaha!!!

vunderlord

Boo Plankeye :rolleyes: I was in the middle of typing my reply... muhaha, I just started another one!!!

look at my new avatar, isn't he cool???

Quote from closed thread:
“””””Icthus and others have presented valid points regarding challenges which Redeemed faces. During Tribe of Judah's history, several members have recognized room for change and improvement. Some have communicated their concerns with love, patience, and long-suffering. Others have spoken in anger and hostility, demanded immediate change, and left angrily when they did not see it.”””””

I have two points:
First point, which I went back to verify upon reading your reply GP, is that Tek's exact words were "During Tribe of Judah's history" not "During Redeemed's history"

Second point, this is an if/then assumption "Others have spoken in anger and hostility, demanded immediate change, and left angrily when they did not see it." You believe that if Tek would write this, then he was referring to you and Goblit. Do you know factually that no one has ever left ToJ in this manner? Or, are you claiming that you specifically didn’t do this (to which I point out he at no time referred to you)?

Is insinuation a conveyance tactic, yes? However, this smacks (and a number of posts for that matter) of assumption without verification. I 100% agree with Strong Fortress that you should approach this via private communication. Now I am well aware of the strife between yall, but this thing is never going to get fixed without someone(s) just humbling themselves and proceeding to ask forgiveness (privately) from whomever you are butting heads with.

I will continue to try and help rebuild all these bridges you people are burning, but you are NOT making it easy for me. :D

#1 point #1 point #1 point #1 point #1 point #1 point #1 point #1 point #1

Take assumption out of the mix as best you can. If it means having to wait before you post a reply to something so you can get verification on something, what’s the hurry?

Plankeye and I are connected via inter-dimensional telepathic ingenious thought processes, we simultaneously posted (well mostly simultaneously) the same exact thought!!! how cool

If it was not about Redeemed\Wow chapter specifically, then he needs to clarify

1. Why not post his response in the ToJ General?
2. Look at Teks own words: Icthus, along with others, has endured the recent conflicts and strived to make a positive impact. This gives us a time frame to work with. Others have left in the past, but Tek is talking about recent events.

We can play word games until the cows come home, only Tek can come on here and explain his intent. I know that you Vunderlord and Plankeye are only hoping to show me the other side of the arguement, but only Tek can do that. Can you say for 100% fact that Teks intent was about past issues and not recent issues? If you can't, then you can't answer for him.

It's amazing how quickly some people in the guild can take two apologies and then turn them into a searing firefight.

If you disagree with something resist it. Fighting back only causes more trouble. If you're offended, then just leave it at that. At the least, only one person will be hurt.

The only drama, contempt, hatred, whatever going on here is created by ourselves. Please don't get offended by facts, and please don't read assumption into something that's not to be assumed.

If it was not about Redeemed\Wow chapter specifically, then he needs to clarify

1. Why not post his response in the ToJ General?
2. Look at Teks own words: Icthus, along with others, has endured the recent conflicts and strived to make a positive impact. This gives us a time frame to work with. Others have left in the past, but Tek is talking about recent events.

We can play word games until the cows come home, only Tek can come on here and explain his intent. I know that you Vunderlord and Plankeye are only hoping to show me the other side of the arguement, but only Tek can do that. Can you say for 100% fact that Teks intent was about past issues and not recent issues? If you can't, then you can't answer for him.

No Tek does not need to. I have had on going personal contact with Tek and can quite positively state to you and anyone else he did not mean anything about those that left Redeemed.

This was a post to respond to my post, that is why it is where it is.

Icthus, thank you.

I still would like to hear from Tek, not because I don't trust you Icthus. Hearing from Tek will go towards he and I and possibly Goblits healing but, I can't speak for her.

I like your avatar Vunderlord.

I've been told by too many people that they don't see any hope for the 2 guilds to get along and as more time passes I beleive it to be true. Everyone left for their own reasons. Most have shared with me their reasons for leaving Redeemed...and alot of them had to do with rules they broke (like lying on their application so they could play with a relative/relative) or just joining TOJ to be in Redeemed(not that they cared about the TOJ vision) but none were because they disliked the people or the atmosphere....until after the split started. The resentments are growing not diminishing and its becoming us and them. :-(

We all learn from our mistakes. I can't help but notice the lack of involvement by "senior" TOJ staff in even trying to resolve the conflict and it is being left up to a very few people with very limited knowledge of the organisation. I myself have no knowledge of most of what is going on and I am the only officer in one of the 2 guilds. For everyone to heal, everyone needs to be involved who was hurt imo. and I don't see that happening or I would help lead people in that direction. It is quite evident on here that things are being misinterpretted as attacks and as hostile.

Its time for the leadership to step up with a plan...if it is not a joint one so be it....but it would really be nice to know which way everyone wishes to go.

a Bump is used when the post actually goes off the page to bring it back up to the top.

so this was a shameless bump... :)

Tek7 said:
Others have spoken in anger and hostility, demanded immediate change, and left angrily when they did not see it.
The above statement was in regards to various situations involving Tribe of Judah members since its founding in May 1999. It was not directed toward any individual or group of members; it is instead a general assessment of a common reaction to conflict.

Back