Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Super Hero Mod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others: Plz Post

• I'm out, CS is gone (T_T)

• Total voters
yeah guys no reason why elite should be paying for the server like he has been doing in the past.

To answer your question Elite, I stopped playing with Team EoK because the leader was not a good one. He had poor management skills, a bad temper, and bad people skills all the way around.

I had enough of it so I left and with me the CAL-I guy left also and joined precision and I started my own Local Lan Team. All of us live within 45min of each other and are very good. We will go far without a doubt. I am going to start promoting ToJ as the place 2 pub so as to fill the server up again. It is sad to see no one playing in it more and more frequently now....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Aug. 27 2003,10:33)]In the meantime, we need to be supporting for the PAYMENT of the server. Without a server, there is no ToJ.

REMEMBER THE PAYMENT!
Well, there was a time long ago...

... when ToJ existed without its own CS server,
... when all we had was a tag before our names,
... when Gametiger and ServerSpy were our best friends,
... when it was only about believing and belonging,
... when there was no financial issues to worry about,
... when there was no worry about putting the money where your mouth is (because no money was needed),
... when brothers would put a homemade server up and everyone would ping +500.

I agree with the above since I am unemployed. :\ all of my weekly income goes straight to cell phone bills

its funny to see some members not want to pay for a server, but want one, wiether its for CS or DoD or TFC or NS or even RtCW ET.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 27 2003,5:38)]its funny to see some members not want to pay for a server, but want one, wiether its for CS or DoD or TFC or NS or even RtCW ET.
Aye, but some members can't afford to donate right now. I do agree that no one should have a demanding or forceful attitude on this subject as one catches more flies with honey than vinegar. But this has little to do with fly-catching. -_-

As it stands now, donations are not plentiful. If you are unable to contribute, consider helping the Council put together a presentation for potential sponsors. Use what you have--whether it be your time, effort, or money--to help, if you feel that ToJ has been a blessing to your life.

Yes, it is true that this world system runs on money. Let's put together an information package, find some potential sponsors, and present the information to them--instead of spending our time getting upset with one another.

This is not to say that people should cease donating to the server. I mean to say that people who cannot donate at this time have other ways of helping out. But contribute whatever you have with a joyful attitude, knowing that ToJ is becoming a greater ministry every day, thanks to the Lord's blessings.

tek your right that not everyone can donate fincially, but i know for a fact EVERYONE can donate prayerfully, which is what i think matters most, some ppl may alrdy be doing it some people may not be, just want to encourage you guys to lift ToJ up in your prayers and let our Father take care of the little things like "rent"

I posted in the http://www.gametiger.net "Talk Some Smack" box. Just a quick little blurb and a link was all that fit in the box.

BTW - I think we had a lot of fun with that homade server and the 500+ ping. I remember a guy named "Jellodude". He did the best one, we would get pings under 100 on off peak hours, which was really cool. But on peak...it was nuts.

Right now we almost have no server (it's locked and nobody goes in there). And we're making do like the days of old. I was playing with Kidan over at our bretheren's server run by The Daggers. Good times.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Oct. 14 2003,6:05)]I posted in the http://www.gametiger.net "Talk Some Smack" box. Just a quick little blurb and a link was all that fit in the box.
Aye, aye, I had my eye on that when I pulled up a search for the new tag recently. We should make that a part of our recruitment efforts now. *G*

Back