organizers of scrims

amorphus88

you know, this whole chaos thing in organizing scrims has got to happen less. I can count three occasions when the password has been changed less than a day before the scrim, or the password was not emailed out, or noone was clear on the password.

just now, I left the game for a split second. oh, so I see the password was enabled. okay, I'll go check my inbox. NO PASSWORD!

wow, now whats my team going to think?
mad.gif

this is really getting sort of annoying. I've avoided two of the circumstances by being there early, but still...

Even tho I'm still REALLY upset about the teams ending, I understand why u had to end em. Thx again for organizing them. I had fun
smile.gif

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ May 03 2003,2:27)]There wont be any more problems with the teams... there isnt any more teams
<span =''>
pretty lame to end all the team activities because of a couple flakes.

most of the people that posted about adding more teams after the origial B team are the nubs that are dropping out and messing everything up.

blah

/stops caring

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ May 03 2003,8:15)]Ignore me if this is a nubby suggestions
<span =''>
no such thing as nubby suggestions if their offered the right way, but i doubt the pragmatic aspect of it (practicality)

*sniff sniff*
I promised myself i wouldnt cry.
I'll miss all u seals. Maybe we can play together again somday.
Its just such a shame.

*ohhhhhh boohoohoo*&lt;----my best impression of crying

lol seals pwned us today.... i think it was lack of effort from certian marine memebers and other projects/ time constrants on Rizz that led him to this dission,

Rizz i support you in it man

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (4t0p @ May 03 2003,8:54)]rangers 2-0
a-team 1-0

everyone else 0-etc =\ and a-team rangers was a week from today =\
<span =''>
ya this a conspiracy lead by the A team, cause we all know they were afraid to face the all mighty Rangers

For those that are interested i will give a full official answer to the teams situation...

There are a load of reasons that came to a head on the last scrim really but i will try and list the pertinent ones..

1. The teams have been dying since their conception. I have put my heart and soul into keeping them alive but they just seems to dispand so quickly..
2. Commitment was a real issue. while there was a core of people who never missed a thing there was also a core of people who just didnt care.
3. The teams suffered heavy losses when i was away for one reason or another. about 7 people dropped or had situations come in that prevented them playing. And one person was about to be kicked form the team.
4. The A team has a lot of members unable to play at the moment so that set of scrims with them would have to be cancelled.
5. People seemed to take the play and commitment so casually with joining other clans and teams aswell.. Treating the toj teams as if they were jyust a fun thing and it really didnt go down well with those taking it seriously.
6. There are other reasons but i have listed enough.

In the summer i will be sorting the internal tourneys like the mac daddie etc.. I may (and i am discussing this with certain ppl) make a fresh B team in the winter once the A team has been srted properly. This will be done with the same standard of the A team. there will be official tryouts and rosters etc..

/laughs at 4t0p

you should have been there when your boys got owned by the seals 10-2 10-2 on aztec.

it wasn't purty.

Its all in who plays my man.

Well that was totally stacked
tounge.gif

I had major lag issues and hadnt played for 2 weeks for starters.. im not ever a piggin marine o_O

Back