Out of town Feb. 27 - 29

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I will be out of town and away from my computer starting today, February 27, until Sunday night, February 29. This means that all servers and services I host will be unattended. These include:

- Battle.net US East "op cga" bot
- Private FTP server
- Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak server

I will be visiting my wonderful girlfriend, Ember, and spending quality time with her and her family. And I will be driving...

*drumroll*

...MY NEW CAR! w00t! I recently purchased a pre-owned 1997 Nissan Maxima. It's black with black leather interior, Bose sound system (CD, cassette, AM/FM), power seats, power locks, power windows, keyless entry, security system, heated seats, ABS, sunroof, and, best of all, a V6 engine! w00t again!

More on the new car thing when I get back to Tulsa and have time to type up the full story.
smile.gif

Anyway, yeh, I'll be out this weekend. If you have any questions or problems, post them to the General Discussion forum and our regulars can likely point you to the staff member who handles that particular scenario.

Hrm. I believe that's all for now. Everyone pray for my safe travel, and I'll be praying for you all, too! God bless! *waves*

Last edited:
I'm back. The trip was most excellent, except for that whole "saying good-bye to Ember" thing. ;_;

I'm back at the helm this week, so be sure to kick things in to high gear, look around and see where we need you, and celebrate! The next few months promise to be exciting times for the Christian Gamers Alliance as God continues to bless us tremendously. Pray, pray, pray!

Last edited:
Back