Pa_fact

exodus

I jumped on the sever yesterday and pa_fact was the map.

Not sure if any of you have seen it, but it looks pretty tight.

Only one bomb site and very condensed map, but should be great for teaching strats like zones of fire, storming entranceways etc... even tho this will probably never be used in a match I think it would foster great teamwork if we practiced it.

just my 2c

yeh it looks like it could be useful for practice. the only thing i hate is being left with the nub gun whne all the others have been picked up.

no buy zones no nothing like that just weapons laying in spawn :*(, its a good tutorial map but terrible for straight up playing

I like the part of fact like when you have 17 people playing and they spawn on top of of eachother killing 3 people eachround
mad.gif

I hate when Fact or scud comes up cause almost everyone leaves rather then downloading them.. and we cant vote maps for like 10 minutes.

true and lets not even bring up nuke which i cant play and i know there are others like who's puters cant play it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Feb. 18 2003,8:36)]nuke is the sux....
Bleh, strategy is the funnerest part of the game! When your aim is perfect
laugh.gif
, what else is there? Cant get no good strategy playin dust ur whole life.

Shark is right, strategy is what makes it fun. Anyone can spray and pray or perfect their aim. I love it best when I have a few guys that are cooperating and getting stuff done. I remember a few days ago on Backalley (one of the toughest maps for CTs), Parakletos and I were pwning everyone because we slowed things down, used tactics and covered eachother. We used the resources that were given to us.

This is really what this game is about. If you want run & gun action, then go play Quake or Unreal. CS wasn't made for that.

we need to play some scout sniper maps mroe. I was on there yesterday and it was pretty sweet.

oh yeah, and pa_fact? that's a pretty sweet map. just hard to storm for the Ts. 1 CT up in the attic, 1 CT under each window, and 1 CT in reserve hiding somewhere will completely shut out the Ts. thats 5 CTs.

Back