Party @ the Sunwell?

That one time?

Does that really count?

I mean the dirty/clean clothes pile keep the floor pretty clean.

Piles? What are those? I just made sure to keep my clothes well aired out. And my carpet well shaded.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances.

William Shakespeare - All the world's a stage (from As You Like It)

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Rush - 'Limelight' (from Moving Pictures)

I thought of that song when she first said that too heh, guess im more familiar with Rush than Shakespeare, oops:p

Been to Sunwell plateau to hand in a quest, quickly ported off the lag infested Isle, haven't been back :(

The island is rather nice at 4:30am when no one is there! I did all 9 SSO dailys in an hour this morning, thanks to my 2 month old waking me up.

No, you just turn in 1 quest from shatt, then it opens stuff up. and you may not even need to do that. You should already have the FP up there from Ironforge. The dailys are FTW! Though, two of the dailys you do are in this big field, and packs of horde run around ganking.

There was one guy who was a total jerk last night. He'd fear/dot me. I'd end up picking up a couple mobs while feared, he'd take me down to like 1K hp, then stop attacking, so the mob would kill me, and i'd take durability damage... Did it 3 times.

should roll a prot pally, or buy mine:p Mobs cant kill you, it's in the rulebook. I liked levelling up, horde would jump me when I had 2 or 3 mobs on me and I would kill the horde then leisurely finish off the mobs

Unless it was a warlock of course :p I don't know of anyway to survive them.

yeah but I was talking about the mobs heh, horde can kill me fine but horde cant leave me alone and hope mobs will finish me off to take the dura hit:p

Back