Patch 2.4.2 and Trinity

Kagnus

There have been reports of item icons being blank or displaying the tooltip "Retrieving Item Information" without ever getting the info with this patch.

I have seen this happen on 2 of my characters, but each time I re-logged the problem went away. I am just curious if anyone in the guild that is using Trinity is having this issue persist beyond a relog. Thanks

I occasionally get a blank button. A couple times I've tried to drag an icon from spell book to a button and it wouldn't let me add it to the button. Rarely, while panically mashing buttons in BG, my cursor would change into "spell" icon (as if i was dragging to a button), but the icon still showed on the button. None of it happens on a regular basis; I thought it was because I was hitting too many buttons in BG.

I have been experiencing this as well, with similar symptoms. Usually a relog or two and it goes away. You can't use the affected item as well. Stings when it's your mount;)

It might be addons like QuestHelper causing the issue, are either one of you using QuestHelper or a similar addon?

It might be addons like QuestHelper causing the issue, are either one of you using QuestHelper or a similar addon?

No, I dont use QuestHelper. I do have "complete" cartographer, which has some quest help features, but I have those disabled.

I just updated trinity to the latest version found on curse-gaming (3.71?). I'll let you know if I continue having problems.

No, I dont use QuestHelper. I do have "complete" cartographer, which has some quest help features, but I have those disabled.

I just updated trinity to the latest version found on curse-gaming (3.71?). I'll let you know if I continue having problems.

I haven't experienced anymore problems since I updated Trinity.

Back