Planning on putting this on my arcade stick.

Getting a Qanba Q4 pretty soon, most likely changing the buttons and balltop on it, and drew up this artwork for it.

Tell me what you think:

jAkyz51.jpg

It's very aesthetically pleasing. Nice, sharp, extremely classy.

What's the writing on the side mean, though?

Also, does the Q4 come with support for both major platforms stock, or do you have to dual-mod it, too? I haven't kept up on stick tech in a while.

There's one version of the Q4 that is PS3 only, but most of them are dual-system, which is awesome for me, since I play on 360, and use PS3 for tournaments.

The writing is Romans 8:37 in traditional Chinese.

I'm also planning to do the light blue Sanwa buttons, with the A and X buttons having white rims, and the RB and RT buttons having black rims, then putting a silver aluminum shaft cover and dustwasher and a blue mirror balltop on the stick.

There's one version of the Q4 that is PS3 only, but most of them are dual-system, which is awesome for me, since I play on 360, and use PS3 for tournaments.

The writing is Romans 8:37 in traditional Chinese.

I'm also planning to do the light blue Sanwa buttons, with the A and X buttons having white rims, and the RB and RT buttons having black rims, then putting a silver aluminum shaft cover and dustwasher and a blue mirror balltop on the stick.
Please post pictures when you have it finished; I'd love to see it!

Sounds like it's going to be a really cool stick when you're done.

Kinda makes me want to put some new artwork on my SFIV stick...but I'm just not that ambitious. :p

Thanks, unless I can find a shipping method I trust to ship parts from the states over here, it may not be completed until the winter, so the shaft cover and balltop would have to wait. I'd probably get the buttons when I could here, and get the artwork and replacement plexiglass (since the Qanba artwork is adhered to the plexi from what I've been told) done over here, probably for cheaper.

But if I get the buttons and the artwork swapped out, I'll post up some pictures of the work in process.

Tek, if you have any ideas, like a wallpaper, a general design, or even some game characters (In transparent PNG or GIF format), just let me know, I could do something like this for you. But if it requires intense photoshopping, like cutting characters out of images or something, I'm terrible at that.

Tek, if you have any ideas, like a wallpaper, a general design, or even some game characters (In transparent PNG or GIF format), just let me know, I could do something like this for you. But if it requires intense photoshopping, like cutting characters out of images or something, I'm terrible at that.
Custom fighting stick artwork is one of those things that always looks nice on other people's hardware, but when I think of how much I've already spent on my PS3/PC FightStick and how little time I've spent with fighting games since I no longer attend local weekly events, I lose any desire to spend more. :(

EDIT: But thank you very much for the offer!

If I ever find myself spending enough time with fighting games to justify the expense, I'll take another look. :)

Last edited:
Back