PlayStation 2 Chapter

Sans Dieu Rien

I was told to post a message to see if there are any players out there who would be open to having a PS2 Chapter. Please respond if you would like one, and what games would you recommend and find appropriate for a ToJ chapter.

For example, currently I'm totally hooked on Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter 2 coming out soon!); now clocking in more than 300 hours :) It has no offensive language (and TRIES to censor online language as best as they can), and clothe the women warriors descretly (better than most games of this genre). There is blood as you slice through dinosaurs and various wyverns. Perhaps some people may find offensive that there is a tavern online where your character may get drunk IF he drinks too much--totally under your control, however...Check out the site: http://209.11.151.163/monster

I dont know if i am very internested, but if you play Socom Navy Seals, i probally would, that game is VERY fun online. It does have some harsh language, especially online, but, almost every game does online, and there is blood.

Sports games only for me online.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
NCAA Football 2006
MVP Baseball 2005
Madden 2006
etc.

to having a PS2 Chapter.

I really doubt it since most PS2 gamers are into different genres.

For example, currently I'm totally hooked on Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter 2 coming out soon!);There is blood as you slice through dinosaurs and various wyverns.

Interesting game, though I'm sure, my addictive game, is goresome and offensive. Funny how their the same company, Capcom.

Resident Evil: Outbreak File#2

http://209.11.151.163/reof2/

I also play Burnout 3: Takedown, and I'm hoping to get a Yugioh Online or a Armored Core Online game when it comes out.

I like Champions of Norrath and SSX 3. But I don't have a network adapter, so I guess it doesn't matter :).

Like Slice, I've only played sports games online.

NCAA and Madden football
NHL 2k5 (far superior to EA's NHL, IMO)

I'd be open to trying out CoN or something like that, but my time is limited as is.

I would totally like to join a PS2 group. I don't know very many games but these are the ones I've played and enjoy. I think they are fairly reasonable choices, of course they are pretty much war games.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT
MEDAL OF HONOR
GRAND TOURISMO 4
others I might
SOCOM
KILLZONE (haven't played it yet, but might be fun)

I just got Battlefront yesterday for free when I bought Madden at Mediocre Buy (Best Buy to everyone else). $5 coupon + deal to get greatest hits game for $4.99 = free game. I'll let you know what screen name I'm using when I first log on.

It's Almost Been 4 Years Since I Posted This!

Wow! Time flies! My Playstation2 no longer reads DVDs, nor purple and blue disks. I heard it takes $ to repair, of which I'm not willing to pay up.

My boys and I only play Lego series stuff on it now.

Back