please please please! clic this link for me!

BeLoVeD

hey everyone.. just thot i'd ask here and i'm sure some people wouldn't mind.. i promise this is safe so no worries...

everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! clic this link and help me meet blindside! the link is an E-Card for their new cd (it's a contest.. the more people i get to clic more i'll win!)
http://www.hyfntrak.com/blindside/AFF19511/
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Sean "BeLoVeD" Hersh

Okay, I clicked the link...prolly 30 times. :D

Anyway, sounds like a great album!! I'll have to pick up a few tracks on iTunes. =)

You should have warned people it started music... I had my speakers way up playing UT2004 yesterday and you just made me dent the ceiling, I jumped so high.

How does this help you meet these people? And why do you want to meet them?

It had sound? I'll click it again and wait and listen.

edit:yep it's got sound. it took about 10 tries. after about 3 minutes I got to listen to 15 seconds of music. then wait then listen etc...

Last edited:
it's a contest if u win u get to meet the band.. i have this link for my part of the contest, u get ur own if u enter, who ever gets the most hits wins i guess.. i have sooo many people spreading my link for me... it's spread thru 3 different states already :D i just //might// win! (if u want to email all ur friends and put it on ur website and such go right ahead!!!!!) THANKS GUYS!!

Older Blindside rocks! I love the song Heart Attack off their new CD, other than that I'm not that impressed. For good blindside get their A Thought Crushed My Mind, and Silence CDs. I clicked the link for ya, good luck with meeting them. I'd rather just go to one of their concerts and then come up to them after the show though.

thanks, and i partially agree with you killerah, in the line that Silence was blindsides BEST cd by FAR, but for me this is one is in second place

Back