Please pray for my church

Colbi

About one year ago our head pastor retired and along with that, our churches highschool youth ministor resigned. Much prayer was put into it and about 5-6 months ago a new pastor was found. Most of the members of the church began to think everything was going to be back to normal again with our new pastor.

Recently, or I should say in the past few months more people have been resigning. First our Assistant Head Pastor, Middle School Youth Minsister, Music Director, and a few more that I can't recall right now. Last Sunday my college bible study group leaders have decided to leave the church.  Some of our long-time members have left the church and found others churchs aswell. Also, our church is going through much financial trouble and if something is not done we might not be able to function normally again.
sad.gif

Something is mostly likely going on internally within the church, in which I am not aware of.  I would like for you all to pray for the church members and that God would provide us with the funds to keep going.

Thanks,
Colbi  
biggrin.gif

My prayers are with you, especially that He will give you peace and the ability to stand fast in the midst of this storm.

I think the enemy knows he cannot destroy the church, so he tries to work extra hard from within, at times.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of #### shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:8

Back