Possible new server

the new ones better!
cool.gif

yes this new srver is much better my ping actualy goes down in the 100's instead of 200's and wow its great hehe
rock.gif

Is it cheaper? Cos we really do need people to start bringing the money in if were going to get the scrim server. And if this one is more expensive then pfffff

i would love to help raise money but im in enough trouble with cs as it is and i dont think my parents will really go for me putting money in to a clan srry
sad.gif

This one is a little cheaper, but the stinking setup fee is like $40...bleh. I like this one because it is one guy running it and he gives me full attention when problems arise. He has gone above and beyond to help us, and his turn-around time is very good. Plus, he is flexible in server costs, me thinks!

I couldn't reach the server. >_<

Time is 18:05 on 2003-01-29.

Good point elite. What we really need is all the pros and cons listed out here. The new server definitely pings better and is a bit cheaper. But the current server has good service etc.. Plus we need a setup fee if were going to change.

I dunno which one to go for. I ping much better on the new one but i dunno if thats worth the hassle.

I say that if the majority of the members are having an awful experience on our current server - I would consider it. I really think everyone should take a look at their config settings and modify it a little bit. I adjusted my rates and I don't have nearly as much choke as I used to. I never have any packet loss.

Well personally i have had bad ping/ random lag and ping spikes for the last few weeks.

Sometimes my ping just settles at 400 too. for no reason. i think its the main server cos fls does it aswell.

ive had the same situation as rizz. first i thought it was my isp, but after hearing the same from other tojer, it could be the server.

for me the higher ping isnt as bad as big lag spikes. at least with high ping you can get use to it and play acourdingly, but the spikes suxors.

My ping always stinks, but my TMP prevails! No weapon formed against me shall prosper, not even your awps! Nehoho!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Only Real Men Dare Use The TMP.
Neg, only REAL men use the awp
biggrin.gif
(I don't even use it that often, actually, I've lost some skill with it b/c I don't use it much.)

Back