Possible return

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I'm installing for the trial right now, was wondering how many people are still the guild and if the Knight is worth rolling for? Oh, and what server is everyone on? :p

Iron Rock is the server... there's about 8 or so of us left I'd guess and the Knight of the Blazing Sun is pretty good. :)

Just... 8? From like, 50+ in November? o_O

._.

Well, I'm trying it again since I'm free for college for a month and a half, and saw that cool Egyptian lookin' trailer. Yay for building a PC for the game you wouldn't play until 6 months later! :D

EDIT: Rolled on Gorfang, only gave me 3 choices for trial servers. Booo. :p

Last edited:
There was a good lot of potential in Warhammer but it quickly dissipated with a hodge podge of band aid fixes that dealt with symptoms and not the underlying issues. :(

Maybe since I canceled my account they have started to address the real issues, but that is, as the saying goes, too little, too late.

I actually might get to test this new instance that's modelled after Darkness Falls with my Deephallow Brewers LV group... it sounds awesome so far. Traps scattered around with axes falling from the ceiling... arrows shooting out of the walls if you hit a trip-wire, etc. Not to mention you have to watch your back for destro while you're killing bosses.

8 was just an estimate, it's probably about 10 now that I think about it.

There has been a WAR timecard (more like a stack of 40) that have been eye-balling me at Wal-Mart. And since this level 5 Slayer is oodles of fun (Fritzkrieg, named like my Kritzkrieg in TF2), I may just pick one up again. RVR is fun when I'm not lagging like mad.

Yeah, RvR is fun... till T4 on melee. There's an awesome bug going around when you are standing right next to your target:

"Your Target is out of Range."
"You are Dead"

It's the biggest thing killing MDPS right now.

And thus, I'm trying out Rune Priest. (Wasn't getting ANY heals in T1 Scenarios)

And I <3 it a lot. Any way I can get the vent info? No WAR'ers in the TS channel. :p

No heals, no deals, as the scenarios typically go.

vent: voice06.hurricanehost.com
port: 4304

I think its mentioned in one of the stickies above.

Thanks mate.

I will be returning once 1.3 hits, I really want to try the new Archmage, and Engineer is too much of a blast to not play. ^__^ And the desert area looks awesome. :D

Nice vids! What do you use to record those?

As for my current conundrum of deciding which classes to go, I'm very cautious when it comes to the Warrior Priest, the hybrid mechanic is very confusing for me and from about 90% of the WP I saw so far on Gorfang, they have a hard time focusing on healing when they're at the front. Runepriests are pretty fun, got one to about 8. I think I enjoy the Archmage more since it's like an Engineer and a Runepriest in one, mobile DPS and healing. Though, I'm more of a spike-healing kinda guy instead of a buffer. But with the way it seems on WHA boards, AM is fairly gimped at the moment. Not sure how the new Rune Keeper-ish (like LOTRO) mechanic will work out for the AM, but I hope it gets the job done.

Of course, I'll probably level up my Witch Hunter again. Slayer is just too random for me. :p

Last edited:
I use FRAPS to record the game, Audacity to record me talking, and then Vegas to put the movies together.

Just play whatever is the most fun, FUN is the point of games (for me at least).

Picked up my time card today, will activate it once I got my classes set in stone.

I loved playing as a Shaman on Destro (so now I really wanna play as an Archmage), Engineer is still crazy fun, Ironbreaker was /tons/ funner than a Knight, aaand I think I still have a spot in mah heart for burning witches with my WH. <3 Thank goodness for trials. So Archmage and then Engineer will be my mains. I have a lot of questions stills about some new mechanics though. T__T

Tokens go to which NPC? How do I get the armor sets (like Sovereign)? How do I start up a Rally Call? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Who gives out the RVR Influence gear? Why did Destro chat seem filled with 14 year olds? :p

Tokens go to which NPC? How do I get the armor sets (like Sovereign)? How do I start up a Rally Call? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Who gives out the RVR Influence gear? Why did Destro chat seem filled with 14 year olds? :p

I don't know about sovereign armor and new armor sets...shrug. I thought Rally Calls were for T4 but maybe not? There's a rally call button up top that you can probably figure things out.

I am not a wise owl and can not answer that question.

I can give you portal scrolls to get to the guild tavern where all the RvR merchants for all of the tiers are gathered. There are also RvR influence rewards located at the Rally Masters at each warcamp in every tier. 14 year olds and immature adults are everywhere. you can /ignore them.

Picked up my time card today, will activate it once I got my classes set in stone.

I play for an hour here or there but you always can IM me for a guild invite or hang out as I got chars all the way from Ulthuan and back!

Zeb

Last edited:
Bad news: I took back my time card, I just have no money at the moment to play. :(
Good news: I could've saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

hey guys hows everyone? i tried logging in once and couldnt find guild members online :( hopefully the new patch will bring back old and new subscribers. God bless all! :)

Yeah, I was also looking to take advantage of the 10 day free days if you reactivate your account, but I saw no one is on...so I probably won't bother with it...

FYI, Kutluch has passed me temporary BD4L for the time being. I am a semi active player and always up for playing.

Jabez, I know the feeling of logging on and nobody is online to play! I encourage the people who still play to sign up on yahoo messenger so we can all keep in touch! (or aol IM or msn or google or whatever!) You can also send personal messages via this site with other information such as private email to other active members.

Keero, understood and good for you for managing your finances wisely. I pray that God gives you wisdom!

Jabez/Xiontawa,
If you have yahoo, see my instant messenger thread post for my yahoo ID and kutluch's. It's not gonna eat up much cpu time and you can always shut it down when not looking for players online!

Last edited:
Back