Posting a Picture of my Desktop

theres a linky to mine in college ^_^

knowtice the dead PC that is being used as a base for my bass... the laptop is hooked up to a 5.1 souround sound system ^_^ loved playing cs on that people could hear my AWP on 3rd floor... and down the hall they could hear the footsteps
biggrin.gif

haha rizzi I have same tower as yoo...

lion, what are all those wires flying around for?

I had pix of my desktop at one point, I'll have to take more soon... its kinda cheesy now lol... well its not that bad really

I was messing with a program I got with my new digital camera, it's called photostitch. It merges photos together that have similarities in them to make one big picture. This is actually 5 pictures in one. Some parts look kinda crazy, but for the most part, it does an OK job.

very cool.... very professional 2

All the wires are for the 5.1 souround sound that is the reciever under the 2nd montior and a speaker is on top of that.... there is 2 on my side and 2 on my roomates (cut his side out to make file size smaller) LOL
laugh.gif

goose nice setup, mine prolly looks the worst

Im going to take mine soon, proly. I switched bak to IME 3.0 too
tounge.gif
pity mine can't be on my room. It's on the living room. (i can only put my computer on the top with out internet :/ some issues with networking).

You have Alcohol in a picture, MAD PROPS!

I'll have to take a picture with alcohol ! :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (booyah @ April 11 2004,3:23)]You have Alcohol in a picture, MAD PROPS!

I'll have to take a picture with alcohol ! :p
Umm Im at a Lan, no alcohol there sir, plz specify what you are talking about?

I think im taking mine when i get an upgrade. Hopefully along with a tighter case, or upgraded case, with better CPU/Motherboard/Videocard.

u guys forgot something, u guys are suppoes to take pic with Bawls on teh desk. I hav the First-bottle-ever-bought-by-me bottle standing right now
tounge.gif

Back