Practice Night Stats

Thought you guys might wanna see this:
Oof, not really, no. >_< Not sure why my score was so awful tonight...

EDIT: I promise I'm still a decent Medic.

Last edited:
Oof, not really, no. >_< Not sure why my score was so awful tonight...

EDIT: I promise I'm still a decent Medic.

You are a good medic Tek and I promise to try to pair you with the awesome Elihu.

Also to anyone who didn't get picked for my impromptu "Dream Team" there were several good players left unpicked they just weren't quite as good as the ones I picked (only IMO). I definitely like to have many of you guys on my team you are levels above the average player.

O.O Bakey outscored me as medic so I guess I should go on the B team too :) (Although my one death was because I was a bit confused about where I spawned XD.)

Also although we were giving ~about the same commands my flubbing the control point names and that one time on the capture messed us up (I am terrible at names and numbers XD). I don't think there was too much friction between me and Bakey though especially if I play spy in the match as he will probably be taking lead on the main force. I still want to be the one setting up the team make up though and I am pretty good at calling out targets I think. IDK maybe I'm just a bossy guy and can't help it XD. I do have almost 1000 hours (909 before my reset) on this game although Bakey has a lot more match experience.

Big thanks to everyone who came out to make our practice happen! The only problem I am really concerned about is making sure we have eight at match time as several members got there late. Although our roster is clearly enough (may even have too many O.O) at the scheduled practice time we barely had 8 and had to wait 30min to get everyone in. To be clear if we are 15mins late at match time we forfeit. I don't mind losing at all but I do not want to forfeit our very first match when we have all these people and after all the effort everyone put into it. That would be weaksauce as Tek says :p . Please show up on time or better yet earlier.

Last edited:
Telling stats in those logs:

Gerbil and I had 2 ubers each, and the other team had 0.

Telling stats in those logs:

Gerbil and I had 2 ubers each, and the other team had 0.

I actually lost a 3 one because I got backburned. I was right in the middle of pressing the button too T_T. Good kill whoever that was.

I forgot how not playing a game for a while tends to affect one's abilities in it...

I'm just happy I made the biggest killer list!

:D

Back