Pray for Yisrael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpopdrinker

We all need to be praying to the pease of Yisrael and Yerusalayim. We need to pray that these palestinians will stop there vile attacks on the Jews. Succot is not over yet and we should pray that another incident like the cafe happens. Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Yerusalayim may those who love you be secure."

you mean Israel and Jersusalem?

theres only so many things you can start with a Y before i start getting confused
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Oct. 14 2003,10:49)]you mean Israel and Jersusalem?

theres only so many things you can start with a Y before i start getting confused  
wow.gif
Yes. Yisrael a Yerusalayim are the true names.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Oct. 14 2003,11:24)]true names?
Isael and Jerusalem are translation from Hebrew to English as far as I know and I am 98% sure I am correct. Just like the true name of Jesus is Yeshua but either way you know what the other person is talking about. Or atleast now you know what I am talking about. When it comes to names of people in people in the Bible, and Yisrael I like to use the actual names out of respect.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 14 2003,10:29)]Isael and Jerusalem are translation from Hebrew to English as far as I know and I am 98% sure I am correct.
http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

You're actually wrong, start spelling it backwards and with no vowels out of respect or just spell it in the English as it's accepted in this forum.

lol

4top's always ready for it..
tounge.gif

I jus hope that they'll stop bombin each otehr and stuffs..

*wakes up in real life..*
*mmmm.. Counter-Strike..*
rock.gif
wow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back