Prayer for Jen's Brother

Baraach

Hey guys, I mentioned it in guild chat last night, but I figured I'd post it here too, since amazingly, everyone wasn't online :).

Jen's Brother Brad was recently (a month ago) diagnosed with colon cancer. He's 31. They were hoping to treat the tumour with Chemo & radiation to shrink it, and then operate in January sometime.

Yesterday he was in for some tests, and they kept him in the hospital, and are operating today. So things seem to have accelerated.

On top of all this, his wife Laura gave birth to their 3rd child, a girl named Autumn Hope yesterday morning. Praise the Lord.

So please uphold Brad & Laura and their family in prayer. There is concern that its a genetic defect, and other family members (including his children) could have it as well, so pray for Jen, as she has some testing ahead of her as well.

Thanks for standing (or kneeling) with us in this time.

I'll let the Holy Spirit guide you in specifically what to pray for.

David & Jen

Thanks everyone for the prayers. Brad had surgery last night, and it went quite well. It wasn't the whole shebang, but rather to clear up some blockages he had, so hopefully now he will be able to start the Chemo & radiation, and shrink the tumours, and get back on schedule for the big surgery.

Back